Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• fabrimarras's Profile Photo

3 days safari around Ngorongoro crater, Lake Manyara and Tarangire National Park

by fabrimarras Online Now May 7, 2016 at 7:55 AM

Hello everybody! :)
      Anyone is interestend in joining me for a 3 days / 2 nights safari from August 12 to 14? It is provided by Gladys Adventure agency. We will start from Moshi and we will visit Tarangire National Park, Lake Manyara National Park and the amazing Ngorongoro crater! We will sleep in tents, so budget and adventurous ;) I will be a solo traveller and I would like to meet other travellers and share the cost ;)
      Please contact me or the agency for further details!
      Thanks! :D

2 Answers May 7, 2016 at 1:15 PM
    • JohanRoers's Profile Photo

Simba campsite Ngorongoro

by JohanRoers Online Now Aug 26, 2015 at 3:01 AM

We are going on a self-drive tour to Tanzania
      Can anyone help me to how and where can I book and pay for the Simba campsite at the Ngorongoro crater in the town Mwanza
      Johan Roets
      South Africa

3 Answers Aug 28, 2015 at 2:46 AM
    • Terje1966's Profile Photo

Arrange when we get there?

by Terje1966 Online Now May 8, 2015 at 3:52 PM

Is it possible to arrange daytrip safari in Ngorongoro and trip to Killimanjaro park when we get there in beginning of july? Or do we have to sort this out before we go?

5 Answers May 14, 2015 at 10:56 AM
    • Trip to Ngorongoro

by SundeepKumar Online Now Mar 22, 2007 at 4:05 AM

I'm reaching Dar-e-Salaam on Apr 20th and would like to make a 2 night trip to Ngorongoro Crater. Could anyone please advise what is the best way to make this happen. Thanks.

1 Answer Apr 6, 2007 at 4:05 AM
    • Travel time/safari co.'s

by cathleenburnham Online Now Jun 13, 2004 at 9:54 AM

Hi! I'm travelling in Sept./Oct. to Tanzania with husband, 5 year old and 8 year old and am curious as to drive times between Ngorongoro Crater, Lake Manyara, and Arusha. Also, any good safari companies to recommend? I am now dealing with Royal African Safaris and Unique Safaris. Anyone heard of them and any comments?

4 Answers Oct 29, 2007 at 7:28 PM