change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• tranceperent's Profile Photo

things to do on friday or saturday evening for a single man

Miami Beach Nov 10, 2016 at 2:35 AM

Hi, im in my late 30s and il be all by myself in south beach on thru the week in the first week of december. can someone guide or suggest me some nice place to go for few drinks and people watching. i love off beat places too. im not interested to go to a place to get hooked up, so please dont suggest that please.

more
    • Best things to do in Tampa

Tampa Nov 30, 2016 at 8:22 AM

I am traveling with a girl that I'm dating, and I would like to know what fun/romantic/relaxing activities are available. This is her first time traveling so I want to show her a really great time. We will be there Dec 9th - 11th. Thank you in advance, everyone! Cheers!

more
    • Information to go to New York

by NapoleonCorentin Online Now Feb 28, 2012 at 10:02 AM

Hi,
      I am a french student and I would like to go to New York to progress in English. However I don't know which is the best moment of the year (Spring, summer) to go there. Indeed, I would wish to participate in numerous sports and cultural activities.
      Thank you to indicate me few addresses or interesting events.

8 Answers Feb 28, 2012 at 11:30 PM
    • From New York to Miami

by hajojanse Online Now Mar 4, 2011 at 2:19 AM

Hi

I will drive from New York to Miami using the I-95 South from Frifay 18 March till Friday 25 March, then I will board on Costa Atlantica and will go in 19 days back to Europe, Venice Italy.

my idea is to visit Saturday 19m, Philadelphia and also South Street, I was there 18 years ago. On Sunday i wil visit Washington DC, and then drive South. For sure I will visit St. Augustine in Florida.

I look forward to get some good advice what to visit during my trip south on I-95

Last year I visit with my wife from Houston 6 South States we drove in 14 days 3500 miles and it was great. We are 65 and 63 years old, but still very young.

Any help to make our exploration of the East States succesfull is more than welcome.

We life in germany next to the Dutch boarder.

Best regards

Hajo Janse

3 Answers Mar 4, 2011 at 1:37 PM
    • What is the Hotels' chain in New York Which extended to DR?

by Paul_Weinstock Online Now Nov 3, 2008 at 7:54 AM

Hi, I know there is a couple hotels in NY which extend their offices to DR. Does any one know who they are?

5 Answers Nov 3, 2008 at 10:59 PM
    • Travel from NY to????

by deni115 Online Now Sep 19, 2004 at 5:43 PM

I am planning on suprising my husband for with a 10 yr anniv trip next fall..form NY to......oh I don't know...any ideas? We like warm, beaches, he likes fishing, I like shopping..I don't want an extremely long trip(4-5 hours by plane max) and I would stay 4 or 5 nites...any great must dos?

3 Answers Sep 20, 2004 at 5:02 AM