New Tung Chung Hang

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Looking for a serviced apartment

Hong Kong Island Sep 5, 2016 at 1:29 AM

Hi, I have a kid who studying in Happy Valley. we decided to move there. Any suggestion for serviced apartment to stay in such area? Thanks.

more
    • 27 hours in HK

Hong Kong Sep 18, 2016 at 9:40 PM

Hello Everyone!

My husband and I will be landing in HK from Toronto at 7:00pm and don't fly out of HK onto Cairns, Australia until the next night at 10:00pm - both flights are on Cathay Pacific. Can someone please tell me if I will have to pick up my luggage in HK and take it with me to my hotel for the night, or will it be checked through to my final destination in Cairns?

Also, if I do have to take my luggage with me, can someone PLEASE explain how the luggage drop off at an Airport Express station works? Something about sending it on a train back to the airport while we tour around. If this is reliable (although I'm sure it is - it IS Hong Kong after all; I just don't want to be screwed with not having my luggage arrive in Australia), what the cost is, and what the heck we have to do in order to drop off our luggage? We are staying at the Ibis Hong Kong Central Hotel.

Lastly, we are wanting to see/do the Peak tram as well as the Buddha Park the next day after we wake up, before heading to the airport. Do you feel as though we have enough time to see both - AND/OR what else would you recommend for that full day? We aren't adventurous food eaters and shopping is low on our list.

Thanks so much for your time and help in advance!!!

more
    • Organic fast food

Hong Kong Sep 4, 2016 at 6:39 AM

Hi, I used to be from Singapore and now have moved to Hong Kong for business purposes. When I was in Singapore, I loved to walk around and explore for organic fast food, but now that I have moved to Hong Kong, I have some difficulty finding some organic fast food to satisfy my cravings. I am very much willing to travel around to explore Hong Kong further, so would anyone be able to recommend any areas/locations/names of organic fast food that I can find in Hong Kong? Any help would be much appreciated. (:

more
    • anilpradhanshillong's Profile Photo

Decent place to stay for 10-odd nights

Hong Kong Island Sep 22, 2016 at 11:43 PM

Any recommendations from personal experience for a decent place to stay in for 10-odd days (Dec 23, 2016 to Jan. 02, 2017) in the heart of Hong Kong? I'll go through the reviews alright but in the meantime, do answer.

Thank you!

more
    • Hotel to stay

Hong Kong Sep 22, 2016 at 11:01 AM

I have a plan to visit HK next nov. Arrival time at 8pm, and i'm thinking about where is the best area to pick the hotel and easy to explore the city by MTR or bus.

Better i choose north point area or tsim tsa tsui? Until now i'm still searching about operational time for mtr and the bus. Because taking taxi to the north point area is expensive, 10times than taking a bus..

Thankyou!

more
    • seanmccurry's Profile Photo

4 Nights in HK

Hong Kong Sep 10, 2016 at 12:14 PM

Hi

My Wife and I R staying for 4 nights we in HK. We like good street food, nights out. We don't mind staying 2 nights in different areas for convenience of travel. Where do the backpackers hang out at night they usually provide a good party environment, What attractions R there to see in the day'

Cheers

sean

more
    • hazpanes's Profile Photo

Hongkong at 2am

Hong Kong Sep 20, 2016 at 8:55 PM

We will be arriving in HK at 2am. Can you suggest a place where we can kill our time during wee hours?

more
    • Order of our trip & how long in each place?

Hong Kong Sep 14, 2016 at 11:37 AM

We're thinking of leaving from here (Canada) and going to:

- Japan (Tokyo and maybe Osaka or Kyoto)
      - Hong Kong
      - Macau

We're doing this in the first half of December as we want to experience Winterfest in Hong Kong. Not exactly sure when this starts though. Last year it was Fri, Dec 4.

How long do you think we should spend in these places?

We're thinking 3 days would be too short in Hong Kong but 1 week too long. Overnight & a day or two in Macau and the rest of the time in Tokyo and Osaka.

Thinking of going to Hong Kong first, then Macau then fly from Hong Kong to Tokyo.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

more