change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• New Years Eve

New York City Oct 11, 2016 at 2:21 PM

Hi all,

My husband and I (both 27) will be in New York for new year and as everyone else seems to we are struggling with what to do. I literally refuse to go anywhere near time square but would still like a bar/lounge/party to go to. I've read the Chelsea area is the place to be? Has anyone got any suggestions please? Is it best to eat late afternoon? Thanks :-)

• What to wear

New York City Oct 8, 2016 at 8:10 AM

My BFF and I will be in NYC from 10/15 thru 10/22. What clothes do I take for all the sightseeing we Erik be doing. I've got my Skecher shoes but what about clothing, sweaters, jacket, coat, gloves, etc.?

• johpet's Profile Photo

Do New Paltz with kids

by johpet Online Now Feb 12, 2014 at 1:09 PM

We´re a Swedish family planning a trip to the States in end of July and beginning of August. We are looking for a relaxed vacation with activies for our kids. They´re 7 and 9 years old. I have a dream where I want to excperience the American small Town Life. Hang out in the local bar. Have breakfast at the diner and maybe Watch a game with the local basball team. Is New Paltz a Place for us to spend a week or two??? Any other suggestions. It has to be a 2 to 4 hour drive from NYC

4 Answers Feb 13, 2014 at 4:27 AM
    • sararosa's Profile Photo

Need a clean nice B&B or hotel room for one night

by sararosa Online Now Oct 17, 2007 at 5:41 PM

Well it's that time of the year again when I get home sick for the Catskill mountains, leaf peeping,and those GREAT APPLES! so much that I am willing to drive twelve hours straight to New Paltz for a crunchy bite of a jucy mac. Being that this is a last minute crazy VT moment, my husband and I need a cheap B&B/ hotel room. I don't want to camp out (too much gear to pack). Anyone out there with suggestions of a place to stay, please write soon I'm headed there this Friday. hope not to sleep in my car! Thank you all: Sararosa

• Info on Area, New Paltz NY

by drivin67 Online Now Aug 30, 2003 at 9:17 PM

New paltz is beautifull. Mountains, fields, rolling hills, waterfalls, streams and rivers.... Who wants to know what about this area ?

2 Answers Aug 31, 2003 at 10:28 AM
    • feline01's Profile Photo

New Paltz/Hudson Valley/Catskills

by feline01 Online Now Aug 7, 2003 at 6:06 AM

I'm looking for an affordable romantic get-away for this weekend anywhere in the above region (so forget about Mohonk, too rich for my tastes) preferably with a 2-person jacuzzi in the room. Anyone have any suggestions? I don't care if it's a B&B, hotel, or motel as long as it's clean and has a nice ambiance. Thanks Sue

3 Answers Aug 22, 2009 at 2:17 PM