New Mirpur

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• MIrpur my parents house'Pindi Sabharwal"

by madhusagar Online Now Jun 7, 2005 at 1:52 AM

I intend to visit Mirpur which is my father's birth place. Our family had left this place in 1947. We come from a small village Called "Pindi Sabharwal" also known as 'Pindi Shah ' As we were given the title of Shah . this'Village and Post office during that time was "samval",This place is 10 kms from Mangla Dam and near village 'Datta Chhavadian" and Village "Amana".My father S/O Narain Das Shah passed away in 1970.My mother Santosh Handa is 81 yrs old and she has a vivid memory of this place and her last wish is to visit this village.In case someone has any idea about this place..pl guide me.

3 Answers Jun 23, 2005 at 5:29 AM
    • Fellow Brits, Westerners or Europeans wanted to chill out in Mirpur, Pakistan Kashmir

by Mobi786 Online Now Apr 18, 2005 at 4:36 PM

Hello All,

I'm a 34 year old British Kashmiri/Pakistani. And I'm planning to move back to the city of my birth Mirpur, Pakistan Kashmir to run a family business. I just wanted to know If there were any fellow Brits, Europeans or Westerners living there? How do you Guy's chill out? If there are any of the above type people living there I wouldn't mind meeting or talking to you. My interests include Cinema, Western Music. I like Coldplay, Radiohead, Dido etc, video games, photography, digital video editing, discussing current affairs, visiting places etc.

Thanks

M Shah