VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Netanya Travel Answers

change location

NIghtclubs

by k1dann Online Now Jun 20, 2005 at 6:00 AM

Hi Friends,

I'll be staying in Netanya in a few weeks time and would like to know some cool places to be after dark?. I know there is one nightclub in the square, but maybe there are better ones nearby.

Also i would like to know what the best ones are in Tel-Aviv?.
I hope some one can help.

Thanks

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • Sharon's Profile Photo

RE: Nightclubs

by Sharon Online Now Jun 20, 2005 at 7:34 AM

I dont know a thing about Natanya but in Tel Aviv you have the TLV and the Dome and some others as well.
    There are some websites for all the nightlife but i assume you don't speak hebrew so...
    Try asking member Orke, She's from that area and might know.

S.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Bregman's Profile Photo

RE: NIghtclubs

by Bregman Online Now Jun 20, 2005 at 7:35 AM

I'm not much of a clubber, but you can try the old Tel-Aviv port where you find the TLV (tel: 03-5444194) and Move clubs right next to each other. More to the south, on Harakevet street there is the Dome club (tel: 03-6870591).

Closer to Netanya, you can find parties at Kibbutz Shfayim (about 5 km south of Netanya). You can call them at 052-992252.

You can look at: nightlife.walla.co.il/?w=/1/... for a list of clubs. It's in Hebrew, but you can see pictures from the clubs and the phone numbers.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines