Nérac

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• car rental

Biarritz Yesterday

I need to rent a car in March at Biarritz (BIQ) airport. Does anyone have an opinion on what company is better at tnis location.
      Thanks

more
    • Roman town ruins near Nerac

by ndeg Online Now Dec 6, 2014 at 3:37 PM

Hi All
      Does anyone know of the ruins of a Roman town open to the public with cafe etc in the Nerac area. Visited the area last year with a friend but were unable to find it. Once back at base were able to find it's website online but cannot now remember what it is called and cannot seem to bring it up again no matter what search terms I use.
      Thanks
      ndeg

11 Answers Dec 11, 2014 at 8:27 AM
    • Past visitor to Nerac considering visiting again...

by martin.dyckhoff Online Now Jan 15, 2011 at 11:45 PM

When we visited Nerac by boat some years ago, an ice cream restaurant had just opened by the Pont Vieux on the waterfront. It had 49 flavours and a tasting plate with 10 flavours called the Rabelaisienne... Could anyone let us know whether or not the place still exists and, if so, what it is called and any details about it? It was amazing...

Many thanks
      Martin, Sarah, Lydia, Izzy and Charlie

3 Answers Jul 28, 2012 at 2:17 PM
    • about Nerac

by malachy Online Now Nov 22, 2004 at 4:23 AM

I have been told that Nerac and its surroundings are very beautiful and wish to pay the area a visit. I would be interested to discover where the nearest airport is, what is this area renowned for and what is the climae like?

3 Answers Jul 9, 2005 at 12:02 AM