Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Leopard Hill, is it worth it?

by egasteazoro Online Now May 15, 2013 at 9:23 AM

How far from kruger national park and how good is Leopard Hill experience? Thanks

2 Answers Oct 12, 2015 at 7:08 AM
    • Contact details

by AliceRall Online Now Nov 10, 2010 at 9:25 PM

I see the services but no contact numbers.......

2 Answers Nov 14, 2010 at 12:22 PM
    • schmechi's Profile Photo

by schmechi Online Now Jun 11, 2009 at 7:09 AM

I'll stay in South Africa next year and I'll visit Kruger national park and will use Nelspruit-airport. Due to its neighborhood to Swaziland I'm tempted to visit the country too. Do you think visiting the Swaziland is a good idea? Which sight would you recommend to visit?

Because i'm already visitng Kruger, I'd prefer anything else than another national park, so I'm thinking about Swazi cultural village in Mantenga.
      Is it possible to visit the village within only one day arriving from Nelspruit and going back to Nelspruit again? How far is the distance and how are the streets? offers a program for the village. Are there also othe possibilities (which do not last a whole day?).

9 Answers Oct 12, 2015 at 4:30 AM
    • Nelspruit to Mbabane

by tbali Online Now Dec 12, 2006 at 12:51 AM

I'll be traveling from Nelspruit to Mbabane Friday, December 22(afternoon). I'm looking for public transportation. I currently have a Baz Bus ticket but this bus does not travel on Fridays to Swaziland. Could you pleas advise on other public transportation options? Thank You!

1 Answer Dec 13, 2006 at 11:58 AM
    • Nelspruit Hotels

by RTB Online Now Aug 6, 2003 at 8:17 AM

What are some good hotels in Nelspruit? I'd like to stay in town and not at a lodge outside of town. I once stayed at a nice hotel right in the middle of town, but can't recall it's name. I've searched the web, but few sites have pictures of hotels, so it's tough to get an idea of what they're like. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

1 Answer Dec 20, 2015 at 11:54 PM