VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Nelson

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• 1st week in Feb

Vancouver Island Jan 17, 2017 at 5:17 AM

We have the chance to visit from London during 1st week in Feb. Probably not the best time to visit but its all we have. Will there be enough for us to do/see? Will we be able to drive around (Whistler?) or will the weather make that impossible? Grateful for your thoughts.

more
    • Where to stay??

by shouse Online Now Aug 10, 2009 at 9:03 AM

Hi - I am new to the forum and have a question about where to stay in Nelson (we are travelling there in Sept). I lived in Nelson for a few months back in 1995, and have not been back since. I can't wait to go back, b/c I loved my time there, such a beautiful place. But - where should my husband and I stay? Does anyone have feedback on the Hume Hotel or the Mountain Hound Inn? Also, any good B&Bs? We are in our 30s - and B&Bs aren't really our style - but if we luck out on hotels, we may go this route. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Sarah

1 Answer Aug 11, 2009 at 8:23 PM
    • HooptheWorld's Profile Photo

Best Place for the Night in Nelson?

by HooptheWorld Online Now Jul 10, 2009 at 2:09 PM

Hi...will be heading-up to the Nekusp Music Festival and ,so,need a place for a night (Thursday) in Nelson...any suggestions (please)? Thanks so much!

1 Answer Jul 11, 2009 at 12:37 PM
    • Good Food - Summer

by BramJazz Online Now Oct 25, 2005 at 7:17 AM

I hear that there is a 'fry truck' (BITE) in town that is unbelievably good. Has anyone had a meal from them?
      BRAMJAZZ