Negeri Pahang

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Transport to Fraser's hill

Bukit Fraser Nov 21, 2016 at 11:12 AM

I will be staying near the KLCC in Kuala lumpur. How do I get to Fraser's hill on January 31st 2017, during the Chinese New year season? We are not local, so we need the easiest way and least hassle. Would that be by coach or train or cab.

more
    • Transport to Fraser's hill

Bukit Fraser Nov 21, 2016 at 11:12 AM

I will be staying near the KLCC in Kuala lumpur. How do I get to Fraser's hill on January 31st 2017, during the Chinese New year season? We are not local, so we need the easiest way and least hassle. Would that be by coach or train or cab.

4 Answers Nov 29, 2016 at 6:46 AM
    • how to make the trip more safety?

Bukit Fraser Oct 26, 2016 at 9:15 AM

Is that dangerous to going up to Fraser Hill when it is raining?
      how to find a taxi to go up Fraser Hill? I am not confidence enough to simply find a driver
      to fetch me. Any suggestion´╝č

3 Answers Oct 27, 2016 at 3:03 PM
    • How long is coach from Singapore to Mersing?

Pulau Tioman Sep 6, 2016 at 9:22 PM

Wondering if anyone has taken coach from company The One Travel from Singapore at 6.15 a.m. and how long it takes. Just wondering what if we miss the ferry at 11 a.m. at Tg Gemok cos we are going this Friday and we are advised to book the ticket ahead, online.

hoping to get an immediate answer : (

Thanks!

2 Answers Sep 7, 2016 at 12:43 AM
    • Tips please?

Pulau Tioman Aug 9, 2016 at 3:42 AM

Hello, so me and friend planning to go to Tioman at the end of this month. I never dive before and would like to try it when we're there. The thing is how much it cost? Do we have to bring extra clothes together if we join the islands hopping? How much the expenses for scuba and snorkeling? Is there any package and cheap place to stay that you can recommend?

Thank you for your help!

Enny

• First Time in Cameron Highlands

Cameron Highlands Jun 21, 2016 at 8:32 PM

Hi, I will be travelling to the highlands alone and wondering if the travel tours could accommodate 1 pax? Because usually it's for 2 minimum. Also, I would be reaching the hotel very early and if I couldn't get the room, I want to go somewhere first. I will be spending 2 whole days. Any advice on which places not to miss? Thanks a lot!

1 Answer Jun 22, 2016 at 9:12 AM
    • Christjj's Profile Photo

1.5 day in Cameron Highlands

Cameron Highlands Apr 22, 2016 at 1:15 AM

I will spend 1.5 day in Cameron Highlands pretty soon in May Arriving there by bus at about 7am, I wonder if I can book at a tour right away for the day. Otherwise, any referral for the tour agency for local tour.
      It seems not easy to book for a definite tour in advance. I have checked on the web. It looks like many of them don't provide clear information, like tour finishing time, and some don't even provide exact points to visit. Moreover, there is no on-line booking. They booking link just take me to inquiry form.
      Appreciate for your advice.
      Thank you

5 Answers Apr 24, 2016 at 12:37 AM
    • contact information

Pulau Tioman Apr 13, 2016 at 3:07 AM

How can i contact the Bushman Cottages at Juara

2 Answers Apr 13, 2016 at 5:50 AM
    • Best way to get to Bentong

Bentong Town Mar 5, 2016 at 10:55 PM

Hi All,

Can you please advise on the best way to get from Singapore to Bentong town? I am thinking of flying to KL and taking a car from there. Appreciate your advice, thanks.

Cheers

1 Answer Mar 6, 2016 at 10:42 PM
    • Best way to explore CH

Cameron Highlands Feb 16, 2016 at 7:30 AM

Is there an travel agency which offers a tour and a pick up from KL to CL?
      Otherwise my plan is to take a bus to CL stay there overnight and join the local tour to explore the CH with overnight stay.
      What would be the bus stop I should get off when arriving in CH?

Thanks

2 Answers Feb 17, 2016 at 7:20 PM
    • Kemaman to Kijal

Kuantan Jan 30, 2016 at 6:26 AM

Hi, I will be visiting Kameman and will be going to Resort World Kijal. Does anyone know the taxi fare between these places? Are taxi's easily available at Kemaman (The Store) which is the bus drop-off location? Does the taxis go with the meter? Do we have any reliable taxi operator in the city who can be contacted for the pick & drop from these locations?

I will appreciate if someone can answer these questions. Thanks smiley

• Buses in the Cameron Highlands

Tanah Rata Nov 17, 2015 at 9:36 PM

Are there any buses between different towns in the Cameron Highlands ?
      If so , what are the details ?
      Thanks

2 Answers Nov 18, 2015 at 9:26 PM
    • Guest Houses with their own guide

Tanah Rata Nov 17, 2015 at 9:31 PM

The last time I was here I stayed at the Cameronian Inn
      They had a guide on the staff who would lead hikes every morning ( free to people staying at the guest house)
      Now I am back and I find this service has been discontinued.
      Are there any other guest houses that offer this kind of service , and if so which ones ?
      thanks
      Dewi

1 Answer Nov 17, 2015 at 11:22 PM
    • Whats the weather like in Late january?Any sunshine or only raininig?

Kuantan Nov 8, 2015 at 7:59 AM

Whats the weather like in Late january?

2 Answers Nov 8, 2015 at 9:09 AM
    • Best place for 10 year anniversary breakfast in Cameron Highlands

Cameron Highlands Oct 18, 2015 at 3:49 AM

I am celebrating my 10 year wedding anniversary in Cameron highlands and want to arrange a special surprise breakfast with beautiful views, atmosphere, memorable music etc. I was thinking of asking at butterfly farm but does anyone else have suggestion? I have never been here before.

1 Answer Oct 19, 2015 at 3:01 AM
    • ac1dbrn's Profile Photo

Water sports

Pulau Tioman Sep 14, 2015 at 12:07 AM

Hi!

I am an asthmatic so I can't dive, but kite surfing or sailing (not snorkelling), would be great. I am not in the best financial position, so could someone let me know what's available to someone like me?

I'm staying in genting, but can travel to tektek or salang.

Thanks?

Anisa

2 Answers Sep 14, 2015 at 2:22 PM
    • LehaG's Profile Photo

Hotel at Salang area, Pulau Tioman

Pulau Tioman Aug 24, 2015 at 2:00 PM

Hi.. can anyone recommend any good hotel at Salang area?

3 Answers Aug 25, 2015 at 4:41 PM
    • Fun activities to do for 40+ teenagers

Cameron Highlands Jul 28, 2015 at 5:47 AM

as im planning for my class trip, i would like to know what is recommend for me?
      as my planned:
      1)a night market at either tanah rata/lembah bertam as it matches my time of schedule
      2)a water fall for team activities and hav fun playing water
      3)a jungle trekking+ sunrise at gunung brinchang
      4)Kea Farm, Brinchang for souvenirs(i guess)
      these are my considering places to visit....
      For my planning:
      1st day-
      reach around 1pm
      check in/lunch (no idea where to visit yet)
      pasar malam/dinner
      rest
      2nd day-
      sunrise/jungle trekking(gunung brinchang)
      breakfast(no idea either, might visit a random traditional coffee shop)
      waterfall(lata iskandar/ parit, which one is better?)
      pack our bags/ leave for lunch

thats all =) as we are not following any travel agency, i would like to know if there are prebooking procedures needed beforehand for any activities mentioned. Thanks =)

1 Answer Jul 28, 2015 at 9:40 PM
    • ISLAND HOPPING

Pulau Tioman May 27, 2015 at 11:21 PM

Any recommend for Island Hopping and snorkelling in Pulau Tioman as we will stay in Berjaya Tioman Resort.

1 Answer May 28, 2015 at 1:06 AM
    • Suitable for Children?

Sungai Lembing Apr 2, 2015 at 7:22 PM

Is S.L. a suitable place for children of 3-4 years? What sort of accommodation would you recommend? Thank you

• Nahsuar's Profile Photo

Heading to Tioman Island in March

Pulau Tioman Feb 12, 2015 at 7:43 AM

Planning on a trip with my mates to Tioman island next month and I have a few questions. We decided on staying at Juara Mutiara Resort. Is the place safe for a group of females? Also, what activities can be done at Juara? Any feedback would be great!

3 Answers Mar 9, 2015 at 4:42 AM
    • What to visit when staying 2 nights in Cherating

Cherating Beach Feb 2, 2015 at 6:30 AM

Dear all,
      just plan a trip with my family to Cherating next month, any nice activities to recommend ?
      Having 2 kids who are really excited by jungle walks and discovery..
      Thanks for your advises !
      Cheers from Bangkok

4 Answers Feb 12, 2015 at 2:36 AM
    • Is it safe to go there from 31st Dec to 4 Jan?

Cameron Highlands Dec 29, 2014 at 5:50 AM

Is safe to go there from SINGAPORE on 31st Dec? Heard that there was a big flood few weeks back and flood everywhere in MALAYSIA now. Are all the damages recovered yet? Please advise should we cancel the trip. Thanks

1 Answer Dec 29, 2014 at 6:30 AM
    • Getting There

Kuala Rompin Dec 11, 2014 at 7:53 PM

I asked an earlier question on getting to Kuala Romping from Mersing. Specifically how to get there by public transportation, that us by public bus.

• Getting There

Kuala Rompin Dec 11, 2014 at 7:46 PM

How to get to Kuala Romping from Mersing?

• Is it safe to travel to Cameron Highland with all the Flash Floods?

Cameron Highlands Nov 23, 2014 at 6:15 PM

We have booked to fly to IPOH from Dec28 to Dec31 and originally planned to visit Cameron for 2 nights at Strawberry Park. However, the recent flood news makes us wonder if we should change our plans. Appreciate your help!

• globetrott's Profile Photo

an atificial tree next to the mosque - what is the idea behind it ?

Kuantan Oct 13, 2014 at 1:03 PM

I saw various mosques in different countries but I never saw such a "tree" next to it. What is the idea behind such a tree and how would you call it ?

1 Answer Oct 13, 2014 at 3:41 PM
    • Cost of Airport transfer to Club med Kuantan verses taxi cost

Kuantan Aug 3, 2014 at 6:46 AM

I am comparing the cost of an airport transfer to Club med (organised by the hotel) with cost of a taxi straight from the airport. Can anyone help me?

Cheers Janicke

3 Answers Aug 4, 2014 at 6:53 PM
    • sadeem's Profile Photo

How many days are enough in Cameron Highlands?

Cameron Highlands Aug 1, 2014 at 5:01 PM

I am traveling to Malaysia mid August and still unsure how to split days between penang and cameron highlands. It will be either 5 nights penang and 3 nights cameron highlands, or 4 nights in both places.

We are very interested in nature and in trekking in cameron highlands, so our plan there is to visit tea plantations and trekking trails. Is 3 nights enough to cover that?

In penang we are interested in seeing as much as we can there, we also like walking around the city. I'm not sure if 5 nights will be too much.

Any advice please.

Thanks

3 Answers Aug 6, 2014 at 11:26 PM
    • Vaccinations for Kuatan?

Kuantan Jul 25, 2014 at 3:00 AM

Do I need to take anti malaria tablets if travelling to Kuatan and staying at Club Med resort?

5 Answers Sep 1, 2014 at 10:22 AM
    • sjumani's Profile Photo

Buses from Penang and accommodation

Cameron Highlands May 4, 2014 at 9:56 AM

How to go to Cameron highland from Penang? How much does the ticket cost? What are the prices ranges for accommodation up there?

5 Answers May 5, 2014 at 2:49 PM