Negeri Johor

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Rent a Place in Langkawi

Pulau Langkawi Jul 17, 2016 at 11:59 PM

I am looking for a room / place to rent in Jalan Datai or Padang Matsirat or anywhere nearby, furthest location would be Pantai Kok.
      It is for two person (Malaysian couple) and long term, definitely longer than 6 months. Please recommend and help me in any ways you can!

• room need to have its own bathroom

more
    • Flying in & out Kuala Lumpur Airport on same day

Kuala Lumpur Jul 20, 2016 at 3:21 AM

I will arrive Kuala Lumpur airport ( terminal M ) on 8th Aug at 16:55 with Royal Jordanian Airline. And at 21:45 I have a flight to Bandar Seri Begawan with Royal Brunei Airline.... separate tickets.... can I do a transfer (including my baggage) at transit lounge without going through immigration?

more
    • Best service apartments in KLCC

Kuala Lumpur Jul 9, 2016 at 12:15 AM

What is best for a group of 17 people. We need breakfast, good service and clean rooms.

more
    • maztek's Profile Photo

Airport to Hotel near Puda Bus Terminal

Kuala Lumpur Jul 2, 2016 at 8:45 PM

Traveling to KL with a family of 5 and a 12 year child. Please guide me travel from Airport to a hotel located near PUDa Bus Terminal. Request to suggest most economical route and bus or rail.

more
    • from brunei to kk

Kota Kinabalu Jun 26, 2016 at 6:12 AM

how to travel from brunei to kk?
      is it better by ferry or car?

more
    • 10 hour layover at KL airport

Malaysia Jun 27, 2016 at 7:19 AM

I have a connecting flight to Beijing via KL that entails a 10 hour layover. Is there a direct line (monorail)into the heart of the city? Any recommendations about what to do to kill those hours. Or I'm I basically stuck at the airport? Thanks

more
    • is it allowed

Malaysia Jun 26, 2016 at 2:15 PM

Me and my boyfriend are planning to visit malaysia, we are planning to stay in same room. We both are Muslim, i heard that if you are muslim and unmarried you are not allowed to stay in same room?????? Is it really so...Plus if you can recommend some nice hotels

more
    • Taking the bus directly from Changi airport to Larkin Terminal

Johor Bahru Jun 19, 2016 at 7:43 PM

hi, my brother and I would like to visit Legoland Malaysia. We will landing in Changi airport at 930pm and we were wondering if it's better to immediately take a bus to Larkin Terminal and spend the night in Johor Bahru to avoid the crowd or long immigration queue going to Johor Bahru the following morning. It's also cheaper to spend the night in Johor. Is this wise?

5 Answers Jun 21, 2016 at 11:05 AM
    • hotel or hostel or boutique hotel near JB sentral

Johor Bahru Jun 8, 2016 at 1:38 AM

hi, can anybody give opinion on the most recommended place to stay near JB sentral? I am talking about both immigration and bus station...
      my group will consist of seniors and children, so walking distance takes into account.

thanks

1 Answer Jun 8, 2016 at 3:07 PM
    • twotrickpony's Profile Photo

Travel IT from Johor Bahru to Kuala Lumpur

Johor Bahru Jun 5, 2016 at 7:36 AM

Hello guys, I'll be travelling from July 9 - 12. First stop is Lego Land, the rest is yet to be planned. So far here are my questions:
      1. Where can I make a detour? Is there any interesting place to visit between the two areas?
      2. Can it be travelled by a day?
      3. What mode of transpo should I use?
      4. How much budget should I have with me? Or how much per day do you reckon should I spent? (Not into shopping, spending a little on food, not picky with lodge)

12 Answers Jun 7, 2016 at 8:31 PM
    • boat from Pulau Tioman to Pulau Sibu

Pulau Sibu May 29, 2016 at 3:53 AM

Hello,

Do you know if it is possible to go from Pulau Tioman to Pulau Sibu by boat without having to go back on the mainland ?

Thanks for your help

• norhafizi's Profile Photo

How To Get Original Osprey Backpack In Vietnam

Johor Bahru Feb 21, 2016 at 6:13 PM

Hye guys, im here to ask on how to get original osprey backpack with a wholesale price. i want to buy in bulk. anyone who have information about this can reply me or email to me at norhafizialdarawi@gmail.com.

Thanks guys...

1 Answer Feb 21, 2016 at 6:32 PM
    • What's open during Chinese New Year in JB?

Johor Bahru Jan 26, 2016 at 7:56 PM

Hey my friends and I planning a trip to Jb during chinese new year, and was wondering if it would be worth it? Would like to know what would be opened or close? where should we go? any suggestions? Thanks!

2 Answers Jan 31, 2016 at 1:31 AM
    • Car Park opposite Jetty

Mersing Oct 29, 2015 at 4:29 PM

We will be taking ferry to Tioman in mid March for 3 nights and have been advised to leave our car in the car park opposite Jetty. As schedule for Ferry will not be issued until a couple of weeks before sailing, we do not know departure time. However, looking at October/ November schedule, departure is something like 0500, 0600. As we understand it, the car park opposite Jetty does not open until 0800. Can anyone suggests any alternative car parks ?

• Shopping in Johore Bahru on the weekend

Johor Bahru Jul 13, 2015 at 6:50 PM

Is it preferable not to shop over the causeway in JB.. Is it very busy getting there and shopping any ideas would be great, and best place for shopping ladies to go ideas please

3 Answers Sep 26, 2015 at 5:00 AM
    • MuhammadAliAkbar's Profile Photo

Safety issues in Johor Bahru, Malaysia

Johor Bahru Apr 28, 2015 at 10:12 PM

Hello guys!
      Can anyone guide me about safety issues in Johor Bahru, Malaysia? Is legoland activity worth visiting this city of Malaysia.

Regards
      Ali

5 Answers Sep 25, 2015 at 11:07 PM
    • 1jabbar's Profile Photo

bus schedule> Muar to Melaka

Muar Mar 29, 2015 at 5:59 PM

Anyone have a good link for bus transport between Muar and Melaka? I've taken the Mayang Sari bus in the past, but the link for schedules/times I've been trying has not been helpful. Thanks for any help.

4 Answers Nov 21, 2015 at 6:10 PM
    • transport from Johor Bahru to Singapore

Johor Bahru Mar 5, 2015 at 9:01 PM

hi..
      my family is planning a vacation to Johor Bahru and Singapore..we'll be staying in Johor Bahru for 2 or 3 days and continue the trip to Singapore. What should i do If I have to travel from Johor Bahru to Singapore with our luggage? thanks a lot..

5 Answers Mar 6, 2015 at 5:14 AM
    • homestay in kukup

Kukup Dec 10, 2014 at 11:54 PM

Anybody knows contact no. Of homestay in kukup that is clean & disabled
      friendly.i hv a group of 10.it had to be easily assesible.

• Hotels near carrefour

Batu Pahat Dec 6, 2014 at 2:40 AM

Hi, which hotels are near Carrefour Batu Pahat? Thanks

1 Answer Dec 6, 2014 at 3:27 AM
    • Linhnau's Profile Photo

Thing to do and bus from Larkin sentral to Senai International Airport

Johor Bahru Oct 11, 2014 at 6:38 AM

hi!
      I have 6 hours (02PM- 19PM) in Johor Bahru and I fly to KLIA2 at 22PM. So Can u recommend what to do in Johor Bahru?
      Are there buses from Larkin Sentral to Senai International Airport? or I take a private taxi, how much will I have to pay?
      I appreciate your help :)

2 Answers Oct 12, 2014 at 12:25 AM
    • Muar to Genting Highland via Coach

Muar Oct 8, 2014 at 12:50 AM

Is there a straight bus going from Muar, Malaysia to Genting Highland? If not, what is the best way to reach?

2 Answers Oct 8, 2014 at 2:59 AM
    • Self drive vacation to kukup

Kukup Aug 30, 2014 at 7:47 PM

I m looking of small resort or chalet in kukup. Any good suggestion?

2 Answers Sep 8, 2014 at 11:09 AM
    • Best period to visit Kukup

Kukup Aug 10, 2014 at 11:59 PM

What's the best period to go there? is there like a rainy season which we must avoid?

• changi to legoland

Johor Bahru Jul 6, 2014 at 6:09 AM

Hi. I will be travelling from changi to legoland early in the morning of october 26 sunday (is it a peak season?). I want to know which route is FASTER and easier (immigration.wise and transfers). 1. Changi to sg flyer then sg flyer to legoland via wts? Or 2.changi to kotaraya ii then kotaraya to legoland via taxi? Or 3. U hv a suggested route? Im travelling with luggage and 4 yr old daughter. Thank u so much.

2 Answers Jul 6, 2014 at 5:55 PM
    • Live Music

Muar Jul 2, 2014 at 9:47 PM

Is there any live music nearby?

1 Answer Jul 16, 2014 at 8:32 AM
    • Train from Senai Johor Bahru Airport to KL sentral.

Johor Bahru Jun 8, 2014 at 7:31 AM

Where to buy? price? Schedule?

2 Answers Jun 9, 2014 at 3:51 AM
    • KOTA TINGGI

Kota Tinggi May 16, 2014 at 9:51 AM

how to get there by bus?

1 Answer May 16, 2014 at 3:30 PM
    • how to get there by bus?

Kota Tinggi May 16, 2014 at 9:50 AM

how to get there by bus?

1 Answer May 16, 2014 at 11:07 AM
    • rinandonotopo's Profile Photo

transportation from singapore to legoland - malaysia

Johor Bahru May 14, 2014 at 5:38 PM

Hi.. I'd like to get some advice from VT about legoland malaysia. Is there any transportation from singapore - legoland malaysia. Which one is closer and cheaper ? taking plane from jakarta - singapore and then continued with bus to legoland malaysia. Or direct flight from jakarta - kuala lumpur ? How far is it from kuala lumpur - legoland malaysia ? thanks in advance.

10 Answers Jun 3, 2014 at 9:02 PM
    • cheapest way to get from johor bahru to singapore expo 1,expo drive?

Johor Bahru Mar 30, 2014 at 12:27 AM

does anyone know any budget hotel in jb,how to get from the hotel to singapore expo..

4 Answers Mar 31, 2014 at 9:58 PM
    • Singapore to Mersing

Mersing Mar 26, 2014 at 11:13 AM

My husband and I will be visiting Tioman Island and we were planning on flying there from Singapore, however due to Berjaya air cancelling their service will now need to go by ferry. We land at Singapore airport at 07.15am on 10 April and I'm having trouble finding the best route to the Mersing Ferry Jetty. Would anyone be able to advise on the best trip in the current situation?

Changi airport offers a coach service to Kotaraya II terminal. Is it easy to get from there to the Larkin Bus Terminal (is this now called Larkin Sentral, and in a slightly different place), or should I instead take a bus or taxi into Singapore center and take a bus from there to Larkin?

Which coach should I take from Larkin to Mersing? Do I need to pre-book? I understand booking from Mersing back to Singapore would be a good idea to make sure you have a seat.

I'm of a mind to take a taxi to not have the hassle of all the changing and making sure we get to the jetty on time (even though I still don't know what time the boat leaves, that's another interesting part of our journey!). I have been offered a pre-booked return (Changi-Mersing-Changi) for S$350; is that reasonable or should I look for local taxis instead?

Thank you in advance for your help!

2 Answers Mar 27, 2014 at 5:29 AM
    • Kuala Lumpur to Mersing

Mersing Mar 19, 2014 at 6:30 AM

We are travelling in August 2014. Is it possible to get a train from KL to Mersing as i can only seem to find coach/bus options.

Also do the buses/coaches from KL to Mersing provide on board toilets and air conditioning? Which company would be the best to use in this instance?

3 Answers Mar 21, 2014 at 11:38 PM
    • lifealamei's Profile Photo

Rush Hour Johor Bahru to SG

Johor Bahru Feb 24, 2014 at 7:34 AM

Guys, I need your advise. My family and I will be in Johor Bahru on April 3, we were planning to go to Legoland on that date but we checked its opening (10am-6pm)-- we thought that we will not be able to maximize our visit in Legoland since we will arrive in JB from KL at 3pm plus we have to check-in at the hotel and travel to Legoland. So we decided to go on April 4 (they will be open at 10am-7pm), we were planning to go there at 10am and leave at 5pm. After our JB escapade, we will be going to SG, now our problem is the rush hour since April 4 is a Friday. Is it okay if we leave JB at around 6pm? How long would we be waiting in the immigration? 3-4 hours? Can you please help us plan our JB-SG trip? Thank you.

4 Answers Feb 28, 2014 at 8:40 PM
    • Taxi to JB Kotaraya II

Johor Bahru Dec 8, 2013 at 4:19 AM

Will it be difficult to catch a taxi to JB Kotaraya II Terminal on Chinese New Year's Eve?

10 Answers Dec 8, 2013 at 8:46 PM
    • Bringing a person from china to the US

Johor Bahru Nov 28, 2013 at 7:03 PM

Hello, Im trying to bring a friend from china to the united states . What sort of documents are required? She has a passport and a visa ,She had gotten to fly from the philippines to china , Which is where she now resides and is working. Im just wondering what i need to help her get to the united states..Thank you for your time and ill await your response! Tracy Smith..

4 Answers Nov 29, 2013 at 2:25 AM
    • jobtoj's Profile Photo

Holiday Bungalow Rental

Muar Nov 13, 2013 at 9:15 PM

Does anyone know of any Dog friendly holiday bungalows for rent in or around Muar. We prefer to take our dogs on holiday rather than leaving them at home.

Thanks

1 Answer Nov 24, 2013 at 8:07 PM