Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• engr.sikanderhayat's Profile Photo

Trip to Naran

by engr.sikanderhayat Online Now Oct 17, 2016 at 11:53 PM

Dear,
      I have planned to visit Naran on 20th of October. Can you please guide me would it be possible to go till babusar top and it is safe as some friends are advising me that there could be an issue of land sliding etc. and which way you suggest via kashmir or abbotabad and why. Thaks

2 Answers Oct 18, 2016 at 11:23 AM
    • Trip to Naran

by farmun Online Now Oct 10, 2016 at 1:03 PM

Salam friends,
      I am new to the site and hats off to all of you for helping fellow Pakistanis. I have some queries for travelling to Naran as i have never travelled there so if any one can help it will be appreciated.
      1) I want to go from peshawar to Naran but dont want to go through Swat as roads are dangerous so possible route?
      2) (v v Imp )Is Kaghan and Naran possible to visit between 15th April to 25th April as i have this window only to travel there?
      3) What will be the weather conditions and road status during month of April e.g Snowy or sunny or rainy ?
      4) Can i go from Naran to Kalam ?
      5) If i take my vehicle with my family is it safe will the road be dry and not slippery ?
      6) Are pertol pumps available on regular intervals ?
      7) Are hotel there safe to stay with your family?

Hoping to get an answer from you people and if the one who travel in recent days answers it will do wonders for me.

2 Answers Oct 18, 2016 at 11:21 AM
    • Weather update

by Badarbtb Online Now Sep 9, 2016 at 10:59 PM

Hi dear thanks for your reply... may i know whats the expected weather condition of naran in mid of september 2016. Is this right time for visit naran

2 Answers Sep 10, 2016 at 10:58 AM
    • Family Tour to Naran & Kaghan

by aftab_ce Online Now Jul 11, 2016 at 4:39 AM

I am planning to visit Naran & Kaghan Valley in Mid September, 2016 for 10 days. We will be four adult family members. My question below mentioned
      1- Is it the right time to visit there & what would be weather like?
      2- Any trustworthy tourist guide contacts who can accompany with family members?
      3- Reasonable priced hotel detail?
      4- What should be Itinerary from Islamabad?
      5- How to avoid scams & getting ripped off by overcharging?

• N4Nadeem's Profile Photo

Trip with kids at naran, Lake Saif ul Maluk

by N4Nadeem Online Now May 24, 2016 at 2:07 AM

AOA! I am planing to tour to naran, shugran, siri-paye and lake saif ul maluk with my kids.
      one is 3-years and 2nd is 10month old. whereas 5-7 young peoples are too with us, we hv our own Toyota Hiace VAN.
      question is here, is it ok feel comfortable with this kids
      suggest plz
      tour plan 2nd week of July or 2nd week of august 2016.

4 Answers Jun 15, 2016 at 12:09 PM
    • naran kaghan

by meynah Online Now Apr 25, 2016 at 9:58 PM

R the ways to naran n lake saif ul malook gona open till first week of may?

1 Answer Apr 25, 2016 at 11:01 PM
    • Kishy696's Profile Photo

Traveling - February 2016

by Kishy696 Online Now Feb 1, 2016 at 4:18 PM

Hi,
      Traveling to pakistan this wk...
      Really want to visit kagan/naran

Will we b able to reach there ?
      Driving from Islamabad

Will it be extremly cold?

Thanks in advance

Kish :0)

1 Answer Feb 1, 2016 at 11:58 PM
    • tech_house's Profile Photo

about route of naran

by tech_house Online Now Jan 21, 2016 at 12:09 PM

what is the road condition for naran-kaghan?

12 Answers Jan 24, 2016 at 6:21 AM
    • Weather condition

by ArhamY Online Now Jan 13, 2016 at 8:41 AM

what is the weather condition in naran and what about roads?

2 Answers Jan 13, 2016 at 9:23 AM
    • Walking near Naran

by JustyA Online Now Jan 5, 2016 at 1:03 AM

Hi, I'm going to Naran/Kaghan for few days only and want to walk around a bit. Where can I find some details of trail in the area, preferably short trails up to a day? Also, is hiring a guide a good idea and if so can you recommend someone? Thanks for the comments!

3 Answers Jan 5, 2016 at 3:14 PM
    • Are the routes to Naran and gilgit are clear?

by SamiaK Online Now Nov 9, 2015 at 1:49 AM

We are planning to go Gilgit via chillas and naran in the 3rd week of november. I just need to know the weather conditions and are the routes clear to Naraan?

4 Answers Jan 5, 2016 at 10:49 PM
    • Are jeeps available for single person as well OR only on fix rates

by shahzad.rashid88 Online Now Oct 1, 2015 at 12:02 PM

Im visiting naran kaghan tommorrow from abbottabad. Meine suna ha saif ul malook aur babusar janey k liye jeeps available hti hen. Aur unke fix rates hote.agr single person ho to bhi full jeep rent pe kerwani parti ha ya local travelling b hoti ha ?

2 Answers Nov 3, 2015 at 9:33 AM
    • Naran Kaghan trip

by naqvihassan Online Now Sep 19, 2015 at 12:59 AM

I have plan to drive to Naran from Islamabad last week of September 2015.
      If I am traveling on a 4x4 vehicle 2.7 Lt engine . Is it ok for a couple to drive till babusar top in this season ?

4 Answers Sep 22, 2015 at 9:46 AM
    • Please guide me where to visit and where can i visit in the month of January on the tour.

by NisarAhmed Online Now Sep 16, 2015 at 6:43 PM

I am planning my tour in end of december or in Jan along with my 6 friends keeping 30k per head. We are travelling further from Murree for the first time so please guide me what places we must visit and what places are going to reachable in the above time. If not Naran Kaghan Shugran then where else i can find such natyre and beauty. Please respond. Thankyou :)

5 Answers Sep 20, 2015 at 2:23 AM
    • Visit Naran, Dudipatsar lake in mid october with family

by SyedYasir Online Now Aug 1, 2015 at 2:18 AM

Dear Sir,
      i am planning to visit Naran , Kaghan , Shogran, Siri & Paye, ansoo lake & dudipatsar lake in mid October with my family, my wife, Daughter, brother and Sister. i am only concerned about visiting dudipatsar lake as i heard that dudipatsar is very tough to reach specially with family members and in mid October. can anyone guide me that is it safe to visit dudipatsar with family in mid October or not?

3 Answers Aug 2, 2015 at 12:09 AM
    • weather condition? rents

by DuaaKhuram Online Now Jul 7, 2015 at 1:21 AM

i want to visit naran and saif ul malook from 25 july to 4 august what will be weather conditions there? and what will be fares of buses and rent of hotles we will be 13 people

5 Answers Jul 8, 2015 at 1:19 AM
    • weather condition?

by DuaaKhuram Online Now Jul 6, 2015 at 10:50 PM

i want to visit naran from 27 july to 4 august will weather suit me or not? what will be approximate charges of boses and hotels?

3 Answers Jul 6, 2015 at 11:02 PM
    • Near Shogran

by JunaidAlee Online Now Jun 30, 2015 at 5:00 AM

Hello
      I went to shogran, the jeep driver took me to a place it was deep jungle and had a waterfall. dont know its name, I think it was dona meadows but not sure can anyone tell me whats the name of the place or anyone know of the place.?

3 Answers Jun 30, 2015 at 3:03 PM
    • Need help with Naran-Shogran-Kaghan trip in end of April 2015

by TalhaJN Online Now Mar 29, 2015 at 11:20 PM

Assalam o alailum everyone

It is highly appreciated that you guys take time to answer the queries of people who want to enjoy the mesmerizing beauty of Pakistan. Hats off to all of you and keep contributing (Y).

This year I am planning to visit Naran, Shogran and Kaghan. Unfortunately, I have the time slot between 25th April and 5th of May and have to plan accordingly. I will be traveling from Karachi to Islamabad and then further north.
      Almost all of my research on northern area has been done on internet and you guys have been significantly helpful. However, still I have some queries which are listed below.

1. An obvious question, will the road to Naran be open by end of April keeping the current weather condition in mind? I am planning to go with PTDC transport and they are not sure yet they can provide transport at end of April.
      2. Is there any place online from where I can check the road conditions of Naran regularly?
      3. PTDC motel Naran and Aracadian hotel seems to provide better service and atmosphere. Is there any drawback in choosing these hotels other than price? And are there other better options.
      4. What are the activities to do in Naran during end of April to 1st week of May? Will Babusar top and lake saif ul malook be reachable or not? Will the way from Babusar- Chillas- Gilgit open during this time frame.
      5. What are the best/comfortable options to travel from Naran to shogran and from Shogran to kaghan and from Kaghan back to Islamabad?
      6. If Naran tour is not possible in my time slot (25th April- 5th May) then what you guys would suggest for northern tour? Gilgit-Hunza , Swat-Kalam, Murree-Nathia gali etc

Waiting for your replies.

Cheers

Talha

1 Answer Mar 30, 2015 at 3:24 AM
    • Which time is better?

by Azfar22 Online Now Jan 21, 2015 at 11:42 PM

Assalam o Alaikum guys

I have to plan a trip to northern areas with about 8-10 people for 10-12 days. My target destinations would include Murree/Nathiagali, Shogran (including Siri Paya) and Naran (including Saif-ul-Maluk, Lalazar, Babusar if possible and Dudipatsar if possible.).

I need your expert guidance whether I should visit in second half of May or second half of August which would be better considering the cost and weather?

Regards

9 Answers Feb 28, 2015 at 8:36 AM
    • Any bus service from Islamabad/Rawalpindi to naran(Kaghan) for 2nd of November.

by OmarAhmad Online Now Oct 28, 2014 at 11:46 PM

I'm from Lahore and will leave for Islamabad on Saturday afternoon Nov 1st with my partner. but I can't find any local transport or bus service for Naran from Islamabad/Rawalpindi on 2nd of November. Please if anyone know of any bus service that can take us from Isb/Pindi to Naran on 2nd November please share the contact details thanks in advance .

3 Answers Dec 26, 2014 at 4:02 AM
    • AliJ30's Profile Photo

swat ant kalam valley

by AliJ30 Online Now Sep 28, 2014 at 12:49 PM

i am plannig to visit swat and kalam with my family.i am going to 1st time swat and kalam.i am planing to visit in mid of october.i have no idea about weather and places ,can anyone guide me about all these things.which is best hotles with thier rates and also normal hotles

2 Answers Dec 26, 2014 at 4:03 AM
    • AliJ30's Profile Photo

malam jabba

by AliJ30 Online Now Sep 22, 2014 at 12:28 PM

where is malam jabba .how many distance from naran.is this possible from lahore visit naran to malam jabba.is this same routes

3 Answers Oct 27, 2014 at 11:11 PM
    • Hi, we are deciding to tour northern areas stated in locations!

by mhumzawan Online Now Aug 6, 2014 at 7:17 AM

We 6 friends are planning a tour to Naran, Lake Saif ul Malook, Ansoo Lake, back to Naran and then to Shogran and Siri paye then back to Lahore.

We have a budget of 72000PKR in total. We have planned to go to Balakot and then a jeep to Naran and then Lake Saiful Malook. Take a night stay and early in the morning we will trek to Ansoo lake and trek back the same day. Then we have decided to go to Naran stay their then next day we want to go to Shogran and Siri Paye. and back to Shogran and stay their and then we will head back to Balakot and then Lahore. We have selected the dates of end September.

Will it be feasible?

Is the budget enough for all this?

how about the availability of local transport?
      I will be very glad to know the answers.

Thanks.

10 Answers Jan 23, 2015 at 1:40 AM
    • AliJ30's Profile Photo

naran kaghan

by AliJ30 Online Now Aug 4, 2014 at 1:36 PM

can anyone guide me In which month of winter naran closed for tourist and when its open

2 Answers Aug 9, 2014 at 2:37 AM
    • Guide Needed for a Tour

by MuhammadS18 Online Now Aug 3, 2014 at 9:53 PM

Hi,
      We are eight friends planning a tour in end of August 20 till 29 .
      From Pindi Places are:
      Shogran
      Naran
      khagan
      Malam Jabba
      Islamabad
      Murree

Please guide me about the weather of these places will it be cold and a pleasant ?
      Also tell me about the prices of hotels, transport and budget of the tour, it's 10 to 15 days trip.
      Just guide me about every single thing which is the part of this tour.
      If you know any beautiful and must visit place please tell that too.

1 Answer Aug 4, 2014 at 3:58 AM
    • naran traffic?

by FazeelA1 Online Now Aug 2, 2014 at 1:36 AM

Can anyone tell me about naran current situation we are planing to visit naran on monday

1 Answer Aug 9, 2014 at 2:41 AM
    • Current Naran Situation

by FazeelA1 Online Now Aug 2, 2014 at 1:28 AM

We are three friends and we have a plan to visit nuaaran we il leave lahore sunday 3rd of august at 12 o clock night,,? can u tell me or guide me the situation after eid of trafic and hotels???Is it feasible?

2 Answers Aug 7, 2014 at 12:58 AM
    • tour guaidance

by sulehri Online Now Jul 31, 2014 at 10:01 AM

which month is most suaitable for tour in naran

1 Answer Jul 31, 2014 at 2:36 PM
    • tour guaidance

by sulehri Online Now Jul 31, 2014 at 9:57 AM

most suitable days distribution to visit naran sogran balakot saifulmalook etc

2 Answers Aug 9, 2014 at 2:45 AM