change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Melanie_Putra's Profile Photo

Airport Bus

Sapporo 5 hours ago

We will be staying at Toyoko Inn Susukino Kosaten. Our flight out on a sunday (12th February - last day of Snow Fest) is at 9:20am. The latest we need to get to the airport is 7am. The earliest bus from Susukino is 5:29am. I read that it takes 70-90 minutes. I'm not sure from which point in Sapporo this 70-90 minutes count from.. Would it be enough time for us to reach New Chitose Airport by 7am the latest on a Sunday if we catch the 5.29am bus?

Secondly, I read that it is cheaper to buy a return ticket. Can we buy a return ticket if we will disembark at Sapporo Station yet return to the airport from Susukino? We will be staying at 2 different locations. At the beginning - Near Sapporo JR Station then later - Susukino.

Tq, Melanie

more
    • Melanie_Putra's Profile Photo

Taxi from Susukino at 5am on final day of Snow Fest

Sapporo 7 hours ago

6 of us will be staying at Toyoko Inn Hokkaido Sapporo Susukino Kosaten.
      Add: 3-4-1, Minami Shi-jo Nishi Chuo-ku Sapporo-city, Hokkaido 064-0804

We must catch the 6:15am train from Sapporo JR Station on the 12th of Feb, which is the final day for the Snow Fest. Considering our location being very near the Susukino Snow Fest and the early hour, would it be an issue for us to get cabs? We will need 3 cabs at the same time, departing Susukino at 5:45am. Previously it was easy since we were staying at Mercure Susukino (they ordered the cabs for us) and it wasn't during the festival. This time I doubt Toyoko Inn will assist to book us cabs and also would there be any road closure around there?

Are there any cab companies we could call to book, which do not charge exorbitantly? We don't speak Japanese..

Tq, Mel

more
    • Overnight activities in Sapporo

Sapporo Nov 30, 2016 at 6:57 PM

Hello,

Can anyone recommend any activities/shopping mall/arcades/book stores that operate 24/7?
      My partner and I are unable to find any accommodation in Sapporo center or Shin Sapporo on Christmas Eve (24th of Dec 2016) at this point, and it appears that we will be accommodation-less for the night.

I would greatly appreciate it if anyone can suggest anything we can do to kill the overnight hours.

Arigatou,
      Yang

more
    • alex_aroundtheworld's Profile Photo

In Nara or in Japan in October2011??

by alex_aroundtheworld Online Now Sep 21, 2011 at 12:19 AM

Hi,

Who would be in Nara or Osaka, Hiroshima or close there whatsover in the time of October 1 to 9???

Or Tokyo that time?

Please email me as I might be there too and would like to know who else is there and would like to do something together. Just mail me directly

thanks
      alex

• Neandergal's Profile Photo

Walking Tours of Nara?

by Neandergal Online Now Feb 14, 2010 at 1:15 PM

Hello. We will be in Nara for just one day, and want to make the most of it.
      I found this website: http://www.narawalk.com/ that looks like it has nice walking tours. Has anyone heard of them, or do you recommend others? I was thinking of the standard Narapark tour, but was also interested in the other places. The afternoon walk of the old section of town with all the shops interested me too, maybe to do by ourselves after the Narapark guided walking tour. In just one day, how much could we do, given the distances among places?
      Thank you.

12 Answers Feb 25, 2010 at 9:55 AM
    • oradea_dream's Profile Photo

Pictures of Nara Temples

by oradea_dream Online Now Jan 24, 2006 at 9:44 AM

Hi, Fellor Travellers!
      Does any of you know about any sites with high-quality photos of the Nara Temples? I would much appreciate you letting me know about its existence.
      Cheers.
      Mircea, the Transylvanian hobo.

1 Answer Jan 24, 2006 at 7:49 PM