change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• yaya15923's Profile Photo

Performing Arts Scene in Edmonton

Edmonton Aug 30, 2016 at 9:20 AM

I will be spending two weeks over the Christmas holiday with family in Edmonton and I would like to know if there is just one main website for performing arts events in the city. Like a one stop shop instead of Googling different theatres in the area. I would ask family directly but I am hoping to get tickets as a surprise. Thanks!

more
    • europe20146's Profile Photo

Any suggestion regarding accommodation in Jasper in late October

Jasper National Park Aug 25, 2016 at 7:58 AM

Hi. I will be visiting Banff-Jasper for 7 days in late October. I was planning to do split the days between the two. Should I spend more time in Banff or Jasper? I will be renting a car from Calgary and drive all the way to Banff and Jasper.

Also, I was looking at accommodation options in Jasper and there is not much choices. is there any nearby town which is worth staying at? Thanks in advance.

more
    • europe20146's Profile Photo

Lake Louise in late October

Banff National Park Aug 26, 2016 at 7:27 AM

Hi. I have finally booked my trip to the rockies on Oct16-Oct22. My bf and I will arrive and depart from Calgary and rent a car from there. We are planning to stay in Banff fro 4 days and 3 days in Jasper. I just saw in some reviews that Lake Louise doesn't look as beautiful as it is during summer time. Is this true? Does it really lose it's beautiful turquoise colour in this months? If yes, is there any alternatives or other sceneries that we might enjoy?

Also, from Jasper, what is the quickest route back to Calgary. Our flight from Calgary leaves at 1230pm so we are wondering what time should we leave Jasper? Is it safe to drive at night? Thanks in advance.

more