VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Nanaimo

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Royal Canadian Mounted Police

Vancouver 11 hours ago

For many years I've wanted to see the Royal Canadian Mounted Police show and I note that they are preforming at the Rotary Club of Kamloops Aurora Centennial and at the Victoria Military Music Society in August. I've googled both of these organisations about the details with zero success. Does anyone please have any info about these events. Many thanks

more
    • 1st week in Feb

Vancouver Island Jan 17, 2017 at 5:17 AM

We have the chance to visit from London during 1st week in Feb. Probably not the best time to visit but its all we have. Will there be enough for us to do/see? Will we be able to drive around (Whistler?) or will the weather make that impossible? Grateful for your thoughts.

more
    • JosueGonzalez's Profile Photo

Best way from Vancouver: Air, Ferry or Car?

by JosueGonzalez Online Now Oct 23, 2009 at 6:30 PM

We need to bring a marine diving robot (in a normal suitcase) for up-dates to Nanaimo. Which do you guys think is the best, safest, economical or normal to transport it?

1 Answer Oct 23, 2009 at 7:11 PM
    • the_p0et's Profile Photo

Bed and Breakfast

by the_p0et Online Now Jul 18, 2008 at 7:32 PM

Hello!

Do any of you know of a B&B in/near Nanaimo which has a private outdoor hot tub for it's guests? (not shared w/ the other guests)

Tks

1 Answer Jul 18, 2008 at 9:53 PM
    • MaryQ's Profile Photo

Port Hardy to Nanaimo

by MaryQ Online Now May 24, 2005 at 3:25 PM

Does anyone know how long of a drive it is from Port Hardy down to Nanaimo?
      Thanks!

2 Answers Aug 8, 2005 at 9:56 AM
    • LICENSE PLATE HOLDERS

by bristol48 Online Now Jun 21, 2004 at 5:33 PM

My friend & i will be vacationing in Tofino mid July & staying at Ocean Village resort from July 12 thru July 17th. We were hoping to be able to meet up & have friendly conversation & lunch & or dinner with middle aged women. Also need help finding license plates holders on Vancouver Island that say Canada on it. Looked all over last year when we visited & all were sold out. Thanks, Maria

5 Answers Jun 22, 2004 at 10:30 AM