VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Nakuru

change location
  • rlg2706's Profile Photo

First time visitor

by rlg2706 Online Now Mar 8, 2015 at 2:09 PM

My 17 year old daughter has the opportunity to visit Nakuru in Kenya with her college. While there she will spend time volunteering in a school and also visit some places of interest in the local area as part of a tour group. I would be interested to hear people's experiences of this area and in particular in regards to personal safety and vegetarian food. Many thanks.....

4 Answers Feb 25, 2016 at 9:03 AM
  • NAKURU NATIONAL PARK

by RyanK19 Online Now Jun 12, 2014 at 10:28 PM

How can i get nakuru national park fron nakuru twn through public transport means

1 Answer Jun 14, 2014 at 4:40 AM
  • gmaxcy's Profile Photo

What Things do I have to know when going to a Safari in Nakuru

by gmaxcy Online Now Jun 7, 2014 at 12:31 PM

Hello, I'm planning to take three of my kids from an orphanage I support in Kenya to a safari in Nakuru we are 6 adults and three children. Could someone recommend a hotel and give me any useful tips while traveling there? Where to stay, what to avoid? This is my first time there and for the kids too.

7 Answers Jun 28, 2014 at 5:40 AM
  • catembua's Profile Photo

Budget Hotel in Eldoret

by catembua Online Now Jul 5, 2013 at 12:35 AM

My friend from Belgium and i will be coming to Edly next week,Any suggestions of a clean budget hotel?

1 Answer Jul 5, 2013 at 1:15 AM