VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Nagpur

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Bag storage at mumbai CST station.

Mumbai Feb 8, 2017 at 8:26 AM

We are arriving at mumbai CSTM (I believe it is called VT station) at around 11:00 AM. We have a flight to catch at 9:00 PM from the domestic airport. We are wondering if there is safe, baggage storage facilities at the station. Would greatly appreciate input from anyone. Thanks.

more
    • PabloM's Profile Photo

Any foreigners in Nagpur?

by PabloM Online Now Oct 16, 2013 at 6:33 PM

It´s my second time in Nagpur for work purposes and I love my work mates and the people, I am wondering if any foreigners would like to hang out.

Cheers,

Pablo

1 Answer Oct 19, 2013 at 9:53 AM
    • any ATMs in Nagpur city?

by zhaoxin0412 Online Now Apr 17, 2012 at 4:21 AM

does anyone know if there are ATMs in Nagpur which belong to City bank,HSBC bank or Standard Chartered bank, since I am from China and my bank cards are authorized by China Unionpay , which means only ATMs that supports Unionpay tunnel are working in India for my bank cards.and those 3 banks are the partners.
      your advice would be highly appreciated.

3 Answers Apr 17, 2012 at 9:31 PM
    • Hotels in nagpur

by Boyabouttown Online Now Jun 5, 2010 at 12:12 PM

Hi

Hope you can help.

I will be travelling from London next March to watch the cricket in Nagpur and I'm looking for a good standard hotel that isnt too far away from the main town and cricket ground.

I dont really know much about nagpur and will only be there for a day or two and the hotels Ive seen so far (Sun-n-Sand Hotel Nagpur, and The Pride Hotel Nagpur)all seem close to the airport - but how far are they from the main town where we can go fr a nice bite to eat after the match etc .

Also, we will be travelling frpm delhi so wondering where the domestic airport is too.

Hope you can help

Rajesh

2 Answers Oct 4, 2013 at 6:26 AM