Naglayan Island

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Looking to join group or hire tour for El Nido to Coron Tour

El Nido Nov 13, 2016 at 8:36 PM

My wife and I are traveling to El Nido on Nov 25 and are hoping to go on an island hopping tour sometime between Nov 26 and Dec 1. We're looking to put together a group to hire a private boat for a 3 - 5 day tour of the islands from El Nido to Coron.

Booking a group can reduce the price significantly! We'll be able to create our own tour but here is a sample of what we could see/do:

islandhoppinginthephilippine...

Let me know if you're interested!!!

more
    • Sinosphere's Profile Photo

Is Palawan really a paradise island?

Palawan Nov 14, 2016 at 2:51 PM

Hello!

I'm planning to go to Philippines in winter and Palawan island sounds like a major spot in the archipelago and I want to go there. Nevertheless I'm wondering more and more if the island by itself is a nice place to enjoy the typical paradise-white-sand-tropical scenery.

Because when you find pictures about Palawan and more precisely about El Nido you have amazing captures of turquoise water days, black limestome, jungle, etc... But when you check on Google Maps (Google Street View, Amateur pictures, etc...) Palawan mainland beaches look a bit disappointing.

I know I can be picky and I've very high standards when it to beaches. Is there any amazing swimming/diving spot in Palawan mailand or should I go on one of the many surrounding islands such as Cadlao, Mantiloc, Miniloc or Tapiutan Islands directly? Are there very frequent boats to go from El Nido to those places?

Thank you in advance
      XXX

more