VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Nabulus

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• visiting nabulus is it possible ?

by MhhdM Online Now Mar 23, 2015 at 12:07 PM

can a Jordanian citizen visit ?

1 Answer Mar 23, 2015 at 10:14 PM
    • JourneymanJohn's Profile Photo

Nablus to Samaritan village

by JourneymanJohn Online Now Mar 3, 2015 at 12:48 AM

I'm attending the Passover sacrifice of the Samaritans on Mount Gerizim, staying overnight in Nablus. I noticed on a previous visit that transport in this area is not a simple matter. Can someone suggest the most convenient way of getting from Nablus to Gerizim and back?

1 Answer Mar 3, 2015 at 2:53 AM
    • bakis's Profile Photo

American in Nablus

by bakis Online Now Dec 14, 2004 at 3:28 AM

Hi, I will be in Israel this December and became aware of a volunteer post in Nablus. Simply, can I, or should I go? Will I be able to cross into the West Bank? Do I need a Visa? Whats the scoop? Thanks!

1 Answer Dec 18, 2004 at 2:49 AM
    • Travelling to Nablus

by mafee Online Now Nov 29, 2003 at 7:00 AM

I want to travel to Nablus in Dec '03 to meet my fiancee and get married. She is living in Nablus. Any advice on how my mother and I can get to visit her there ? We are Muslims and UK citizens. I heard it is difficult to get into the West Bank but not impossible. Any help will be deeply appreciated as I am trying to decide whether to go. Thanks Mafee

9 Answers Dec 1, 2003 at 7:07 AM