VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Mysore Travel Answers

change location

Inspired Tutor for Inspired Children?

by DianaStevens Online Now Oct 16, 2003 at 11:36 AM

We are a family of 5 (2 adults/3children;ages 7, 10 and 11) travelling in India for 3 months. My husband is doing research for a novel. We are going to be based in Mysore from the middle of Dec. until the end of the first week in February. I will be doing Ashtanga yoga at AYRI in Gokulam and my husband will be writing each morning, therefore I am trying to find a unique person (perhaps Mysore University student) that would be able to "teach" the children about local customs, history, language, sights, etc. etc. during the morning hours--perhaps 3-4 each day. We could be flexible on days and times. The kids are eager and I am looking to find a person who would be excited to spend the time and share knowledge. We are leaving on Nov. 15th, so I just have a month left. Please advise with any information!! Many thanks, Diana

Quote & Answer
0 Answers
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines