Mulhouse

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Looking for long-term car parking in Dieppe

Dieppe Jul 22, 2016 at 6:06 AM

Hi, due to the age and state of my car I'm looking for somewhere to park for two-weeks in Dieppe while I travel elsewhere in France. Does anyone have any suggestions or useful information?

Many thanks

more
    • anybody lonely wanna hang out in paris

Île-de-France Jul 14, 2016 at 6:14 AM

hello
      i am 26 years old Egyptian tourist in Paris
      i am here in Paris for couple of days i wonder if any body wanna hang out in Paris with me
      i like adventurous stuff

more
    • Antibes Hotel Availabiity August 2017

Antibes 11 hours ago

Looking for Hotel availability in Antibes, France for Aug 2017. Unable o find anything on the web.
      Would anyone know when this usually becomes available? Looking for Pierre & Vacances preferably. Thanks.

more
    • RER to CDG or Shuttle service

France Jul 17, 2016 at 10:04 AM

Have been to Paris previously. This trip my hotel is near Odeon metro stop & St. Germaine. I took RER to CDG last time and had no delay and service was good. Is it easy to get to RER from this location? Hotel is Grand deBalcons. Or, is a shuttle service better choice, and not too expensive. If I can get picked up at hotel would consider shuttle. Need to get there for A/F flight to Copenhagen leaving 1:40pm on a Saturday. Think I got RER last time from GareduNord so RER might be fastest service. Thank you to all for assistance.

more
    • Badger1492's Profile Photo

Pont L'Eveque "Things to do/see" Suggestions

France Jul 4, 2016 at 12:15 PM

Hi,
      Does anyone have suggestions for Pont L'Eveque? We will be a group of 7 traveling by van in late July. Cultural, historic, gastronomic; wine, cheese....

Thanks,
      Badger

more
    • Badger1492's Profile Photo

Barfleur restaurant suggestions

Barfleur Jul 4, 2016 at 12:11 PM

Can you give a suggestion for a restaurant for dinner in Barfleur? We will be a group of 7 traveling by van in late July. Other nearby suggestions in Normandie are welcome, too. thanks. Any particular dishes you'd recommend?

more
    • Jelani70's Profile Photo

Taxis at the train station

Épernay Jun 29, 2016 at 5:59 PM

Are there taxis at the train station in epernay to take us to champagne houses or do you have to reserve a car service?

more
    • Camping Les Cigales - no reservation

Cassis Jun 29, 2016 at 11:31 AM

I want to camp in Cassis for 2 weeks and I see that Les Cigales does not allow to book a pitch before beeing there.
      Has anybody been in my Situation and can tell me if there is a good chance to get a place in the middle of July or if it is possible that I arrive there and do not get anything?

more
    • Rent or share a bike?

Cassis Jun 29, 2016 at 11:27 AM

I will be in Cassis for 2 weeks without a car and I wonder if there is a possibility to rent a bike in cassis which is not too expensive?
      Thanks a lot!

more
    • A place or a locker in Paris ?

Paris 21 hours ago

Hi, currently staying at Batignolles with my wife and my 2 kids, we want to store our luggage for our last day on Saturday. Our flight is at 9pm , we want to enjoy the city for the last day;
      Does anyone know a place or a locker in Paris ?

more
    • extension of visiter visa in france

France Jul 22, 2016 at 5:04 AM

hello again,

to your knowledge, is it possible to extend your visiter visa from 90 days to 180 days while you are in France?

thank you for your time

more
    • CAP CANAILLE TOURIST ROUTE

Cassis Jul 20, 2016 at 7:20 AM

Is it possible to be driven along the 15km tourist route of Cap Canaille ? If so, how can this be arranged and how much is the approximate cost?
      Thank you

more
    • RER E train At St Lazare

Paris Jul 10, 2016 at 9:55 PM

Hi. I would like to take the RER E train to Gard Nord. Does anyone know where the entrance to RER E is at St Lazare? Is it in St Lazare Station or is it on Haussmann Blvd? The reason I am asking is that coming from Gard Nord to St Lazare, you have to walk from Blvd Haussmann (where the RER leaves you) to St Lazare Station.

more
    • Taxi/Cab in Paris at night

Paris Jul 21, 2016 at 5:05 PM

Hello,

We will be travelling to Paris by train in January. Arriving into Paris at around 6pm. I was just wondering if it will be easy to find a taxi to take us to our hotel around this time? Also my partner is worried about safety- will this be a concern?

Thanks in advance

more
    • Wine tasting Bordeaux

Bordeaux Jul 25, 2016 at 3:38 AM

Hi there,

Planning to visit Bordeaux in November. Would like to book a wine tasting tour. Have checked the ones provided on the website - unfortunately there is no public transport connection with those zones. Do you know any more places when wine tasting can be experienced? Or there is no chance to taste Bordeaux wine without a car? :)

more
    • transportation to Dinan for 6 on Aug 11

Saint-Malo Jul 19, 2016 at 1:17 PM

Are there cabs that hold 6 people that will go to Dinan from the cruise ship port. Plan to take bus back.

more
    • Apartments in Chamonix

Chamonix-Mont-Blanc Jul 19, 2016 at 12:11 AM

Hi!

What is the best way to find an apartment in Chamonix?

more
    • New destination

Paris Jul 18, 2016 at 1:18 PM

I would like to comment on a recent trip, but can't find the city listed. How are destination guides created and posted

more
    • Rue d'Alésia

Paris Jul 7, 2016 at 2:25 PM

Is Rue d'Alésia still a street for finding "bargains" in designer outlets??
      I was there 7 years ago and bought some lovely things but not sue if it is still the same today.
      Thanks
      Losham

more
    • Normandy Bridge !!

Le Havre Jul 24, 2016 at 7:17 AM

Hi friends, I am going to be at Le Havre in September for one day ( a shore excursion from a cruise ) , Apart from walking to town centre , I wish to visit Etretat with public transport and pass over the Normandy Bridge. Does any of you have some useful info for me please. Is it possible what I want ? Thank you friends !!
      Regards,
      Dynabut.

more
    • buying a cell phone

France Jul 17, 2016 at 2:55 PM

My wife and I will be in France for 4 weeks and would like to buy an inexpensive cell phone , no data necessary as we have an IPAD. Is it relatively easy to buy a phone and sim card "on the spot" ?

thanks

Jm and Corie

more
    • diamond_skies's Profile Photo

Quirky restaurant

Nice Jul 10, 2016 at 10:48 AM

Years ago we ate in a restaurant in Nice that was owned by an elderly woman and her sister or daughter (can't quite remember). It was in the old town and it was very basic, I don't think there was even a menu, you just ate what you were served. It was all local, homemade food. Can anyone tell me the name of the restaurant and whether or not it's still there?

Thanks!

more
    • Closing time

Lille Jun 30, 2016 at 7:21 AM

What time do bars close in Lille?

more
    • Muscovite's Profile Photo

Inexpensive TV-set to buy or rent

Nice 10 hours ago

Hi folks! Don’t laugh!!!

Yes, we Russians are badly salaried, but can get quite extravagant when our long-waited-for vacations are nearly ruined.

Where do I get a very inexpensive but very usable TV-set in Nice? Buy or rent?
      And how do I get it connected?
      And how do I do it very urgently, because I am really furious at the prospect of forgetting how the French TV anchors look in France, while I can easily see the in my TV in Moscow.
      (Actually, this is not the only and not the main problem that made me the most furious of all time through my 10 years vacationing in Nice, but that’s another story)
      The provider in the apartment is called ‘numericable’ - there is Internet, and, I guess, there must be a connection to cable TV, if there were a TV-set here. I have already contacted their online ‘chatterbox’, she is a machine and solves no problem, even as I wrote in pretty sensible French.
      P.S. The parent company is SFR – I guess they have an office at Jean Medecine, or around. WIKI says they are the ‘leading provider’ in France.
      I’ll be d---d, really, if I do not find a TV-set, get it going and leave as a present to the owner! I can understand that one can have no functioning tea kettle, no single pot that matching any cover, but no TV – that’s too much. What am I supposed to do at night – go to a night club?

more
    • Need to send 2 big boxes (c60 x 50 x 40 cm, 10-15kg each) Paris to Australia : options?

Paris Jul 2, 2016 at 12:36 PM

Hello
      I'd like to sending/freight 2 boxes (c60 x 50 x 40 cm, 10-15kg each) : Paris to Tasmania, Australia - looking for options.
      La Poste has a 7kg box, (55 euros) airmail only option - but they are small boxes.
      I don't mind sea freight.
      Can anyone recommend what to do ? I'd need to drop them off or get them collected on afternoon of 4 July !
      I don't have the boxes yet either...
      I'm in the Marais (75004) - near St Paul metro.
      Thanks a lot for any advice

more