Muhafazat ash Sharqiyah

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• travelling to the north coastal area in Egypt from Cairo Airport

Egypt Oct 17, 2016 at 2:14 AM

I travelled to Egypt on my own approximately 1 year ago when i was 21 all the way down from Cairo to Qina and then to Al Quseir which went very well, i'm planning to travel again to the north coastal region like Salloum and Marsa Matruh, however my question is, is there a direct bus-route from Cairo airport to Salloum? since the places i went before are more familiar since there are alot of English speaking people compared to the small places i want to travel now since i don't want to caught up clueless in the middle of the desert (i don't speak arabic just a few basic lines i'm Turkish).

• Hurghada to Cairo (Giza pyramids)

Egypt Sep 25, 2016 at 3:22 AM

My partner and I are travelling to Hurghada in October for a week and had our hopes up to travel to Cairo to see the Giza pyramids. We have seen day trips available via flying, however, much to our disappointment, the hotel we are staying in have advised due to safety reasons, we cannot book a trip with them.

Can anyone recommend a safe/good company to book a day trip to the pyramids (preferably flying there) so that we can fulfil our dreams of seeing the great culture this country has to offer?

Any comments would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you

• litaplaza's Profile Photo

Tallin, Estonia

At Tallin Mar 22, 2008 at 4:29 AM

Has anyone been to Tallin? We are going offshore sometime in May just for a day from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Any interesting places to see for a few hours? Place to eat and also denomination. Is it Euro? We would like to look around for 5 hours. What are the famous landmarks in Tallin?

4 Answers Mar 22, 2008 at 5:14 AM
    • booking aferry from Tallin

At Tallin Aug 5, 2007 at 7:32 PM

I am trying to find more information on how to book the new ferry from Tallin to Saint Petersburg. I have been to the website and unable to get any further with information. I would appreciate it if anyone who has travelled this way if they could please help.

1 Answer Aug 5, 2007 at 7:35 PM
    • mashoon's Profile Photo

Jazirat al Mahash Aug 31, 2005 at 12:16 AM

What do you know about hotela at Al Mahash? Is Tango Hotel good for staying there? Thanx in advance for your help!