Muhafazat al Buhayrah

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• travelling to the north coastal area in Egypt from Cairo Airport

Egypt Oct 17, 2016 at 2:14 AM

I travelled to Egypt on my own approximately 1 year ago when i was 21 all the way down from Cairo to Qina and then to Al Quseir which went very well, i'm planning to travel again to the north coastal region like Salloum and Marsa Matruh, however my question is, is there a direct bus-route from Cairo airport to Salloum? since the places i went before are more familiar since there are alot of English speaking people compared to the small places i want to travel now since i don't want to caught up clueless in the middle of the desert (i don't speak arabic just a few basic lines i'm Turkish).

• Please help!! 1st time travelling in egypt.

Egypt Oct 25, 2016 at 1:48 AM

hello folks,
      i am planning to visit egypt in december with my parents and wife.we will be staying for 10-12 days. please suggest itinerary for cairo aswan luxor and hurdhaga.please include all must see places and overland travel.i dont like to take all inclusive tour packages.i love to plan and travel it possible to tour economically this way in egypt or i must have to take tour package from agency!! is it possible to buy train tickets or arrange car and guide individually in each places from hotel or from other good options.please help folks.thanx in advance. :)

Popular Muhafazat al Buhayrah Travel Answer Locations

• shygirlfunny's Profile Photo

about my trip to nasr city,cairo egypt

Nasr Feb 7, 2009 at 12:26 PM

This is my first trip overseas and i am little scared. I need lots of help. I know this may sound stupid but does anyone know how to pack a suitcase cause i went to and i just dont understand what they are talking about.Please if anyone could help that would be great.

2 Answers Feb 7, 2009 at 4:19 PM
    • hslowe's Profile Photo

distance/time to Wadi Natrun

Madinat Wadi an Natrun Feb 22, 2005 at 1:00 PM

How long does it take to get from Cairo to Wadi Natrun? And if you had a choice between going there and going to see the Monasteries of St. Anthony and St. Paul, which would you pick?

5 Answers Feb 23, 2005 at 7:55 AM