Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Muhafazat `Amman Travel Answer Locations

• sukan's Profile Photo

Orientation in Amman

Muhafazat `Amman Dec 16, 2010 at 10:25 AM

Hallo,

Could you, please help me with orientation in Amman. I would like to come to Amman by bus from Damascus. After some time in Jordan I plan to go back to Damascus the same way.

COuld you please advice where is the bus station serving Damascus? I understand this may vary depending on the company (Jett, Karnak), right? What are the departures to Damascus?

I intend to rent a car in Amman, the pick up location is Holliday Inn Amman,
      Madina Al Munuara. Do you know where that is? How far is it from the bus stop/downtown? How much a taxi would be?

Thanks a lot for your tips.

Bye,

sukan

2 Answers Jan 4, 2011 at 3:16 AM
    • Hotels and trips in Jordan

Muhafazat `Amman Mar 23, 2005 at 12:08 PM

Do you get a better deal booking hotels on line before travelling to Jordan. We travel end of june would there be problems getting booked on arrival. What are the trips like for going to Petra or is it better to hire a car.?

3 Answers Jan 4, 2011 at 3:21 AM
    • Ronza's Profile Photo

Tourism in Jordan

Muhafazat `Amman Oct 21, 2004 at 12:50 PM

Hi. i am Ronza from Lebanon. i wanted to know information about tourism in Jordan. Touristic evolution in Jordan for the last years, the opportunities and obstacles for tourism in the country. What is the role that the government play for the development of tourism? I appreciate your help. Enjoy your time Ronza

3 Answers Jun 30, 2005 at 4:29 PM