Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• waltso's Profile Photo

Using Aircoach from Dublin airport to Fitzpatrick Castle

Dalkey Aug 30, 2016 at 9:44 AM

Hello,
      I will be visiting Dublin in a couple of weeks and was wanting to possibly use the Aircoach from the airport. My wife, daughter and their luggage (a lot) will be coming...along with my carry-on. I was wondering if the Aircoach to Fitzpaterick Castle goes to the hotel lobby parking area or drops people off at the bottom of hill...if so, taxi or Uber it is...we're talking about a lot of luggage.
      Thanks, Walt

more
    • Hostel for long termers

Dublin Sep 4, 2016 at 12:54 AM

Hello, I want to spend my winter in dublin, do you know a nice cheap hostel where it's possible to stay a few months ?

more
    • National Leprechaun Museum

Dublin Aug 28, 2016 at 6:21 PM

Two days in Dublin... should I go to the Leprechaun Museum?

more
    • Sumair's Profile Photo

Shopping in Dublin ( for men's )

Dublin Sep 3, 2016 at 12:01 PM

How much will it cost to buy a men's long coat and jacket in Dublin market ?

more
    • Long layover

Dublin Sep 7, 2016 at 8:24 AM

My husband and I have a long layover from Madrid. Arrive 10:30 pm, leave 3:50 pm next day. Just want to walk around and experience Dublin and have a good breakfast. What hotel, does airport have luggage storage?

more
    • coloradopair's Profile Photo

Rent or lease car for 3 weeks in Ireland

Ireland Sep 21, 2016 at 4:03 PM

We are going to Ireland for three weeks in November (I know not the best weather ! ) I have heard that leasing a car is often less expensive than renting. Also with a lease insurance is often included and the taxes are far less than renting. Anyone have experience with leasing or other rent/lease advice?

We arrive in Dublin and will spend most of our time in the North. This is our fourth trip to Ireland. Most of the other trips we didn't need a car. The last time we rented a car there was many years ago in the early 70's.

Any advice is much appreciated.
      Jim and Barbara

more
    • Passport Control

Dublin Sep 17, 2016 at 9:55 AM

I will be travelling to Dublin via London Heathrow....Then after few days I will be travelling from Dublin to Belfast...So my travel itinerary is from Dublin to London Heathrow then to Belfast... I just want to ask if there's a passport control from dublin to belfast in london heathrow? Are they going to stamp my passport? Thank you so much....

more
    • Dublin - how many days?

Ireland Sep 2, 2016 at 8:42 AM

Experienced travelers have advised to not spend too much time in Dublin, as the rest of the country is where to spend our time. Do you agree?

more
    • Overnight in Dublin B&B before return flight

Ireland Sep 12, 2016 at 2:14 PM

Have just returned after enjoyable vacation to Ireland, Paris plus tour of Scandinavian countries. My return flight was out of Dublin after arriving from Stockholm. I booked a B&B in Swords to be convenient to airport for early flight. Have booked hotels at airport on many trips but because of the high increase in rates decided to try B&B. On arrival had to carry my luggage upstairs. Room was pleasant and owner was welcoming showing me how to make the tea in room. Did not have a comfortable chair in the room to sit and relax just a small chiar at desk. I mentioned I had to leave early next morning to check in and get boarding pass and asked about breakfast to hear that the breakfast room would not be open before 8am. Asked if coffee would be ready and maybe a slice of toast. Response that I could make instant coffee in room or cup of  tea. I ordered a taxi to pick me up after 7:30 am and decided to eat light breakfast at airport. Would not want to waste my time having to make tea in room when busy packing and getting ready for departure. Wondering if this is the routine in most B&Bs ? Had a similar problem leaving hotel in Killarney few weeks earlier. They did not tell me that nobody would cover desk in lobby when I needed to leave to get on train at 7:40am. Said I could phone for a taxi and that the kitchen staff would not be open to make the coffee. This is place is listed as 4* boutique hotel. When I went down with my luggage the place was in darkness. I paid 130euros a night to stay there. I  would not return to any of the places again. Leaving Stockholm at end of tour, the tour guide informed me that I could have breakfast any time after 5:45am since I had to take a bus to Arlanda airport from hotel and when I went down at 6am the buffet breakfast was set up so I enjoyed a nice relaxing breakfast leaving. Most likely I will not use B&Bs again if they cannot deliver the service that they are supposed to provide to guests. I expected better in this day and age. Anyone else have this experience of not getting breakfast before 8am. Thanks.

more