Mrzezyno

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• coffee and beer i Gdansk Poland

Gdansk Aug 10, 2016 at 6:33 AM

For medical reasons I drink Decaff Coffee and Zero alcohol beer. Does anyone know if either of these are widely available in restaurants in Gdansk?
      Thanks

more
    • Airport to city

Krakow Aug 8, 2016 at 3:02 AM

I will be arriving at Krakow airport at 21:55 with Easyjet.
      Will I have any problems getting into the city at this time of night ?
      What are the options ?
      thanks

more
    • Korin79380083's Profile Photo

Dadaj Poland

Dadaj Aug 14, 2016 at 1:59 PM

We are staying at Mieszkanie Dadaj. Is there anywhere close by that we can buy food from? Any restaurants?

more
    • visiting auschwitz and krakow

Krakow Aug 20, 2016 at 3:50 AM

hi me and my husband are thinking of booking a trip for late November we live in the UK and I was wondering what everyone would suggest.
      we're think 3 to 4 days but where would you recommend staying and what else would you recommend seeing. any help would be amazing thanks

more
    • question about "vise-free" rules in poland

Poland Aug 13, 2016 at 11:19 AM

hello,

I'm holding an Israeli passport and on the last 2.5 months i spent my time in France. in two weeks the 90 days of my schengen visa will be expired and I'm going to have to leave France. I've been reading somewhere that holders of Israeli passport (and some other countries) have an option to enter into Poland and stay there up to 90 days after their regular Schengen visa has been expired (of course the entry to Poland should be before the expiration date of the Schengen visa)

is anyone knows if this information is true ? (I've checked in the official website of polish government but it is really not clear there)

thank you for your time

more