change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Aeropuerto International Cataratas del Iguazu

Iguassu Nov 6, 2016 at 5:23 AM

Hello,
      We are arriving on 16th November at Aeropuerto International Cataratas del Iguazu at 3 pm and need to go to Hotel Harbor Colonial, Rodovia das Cataratas Km 20 Foz do Iguaçu (Paraná), 85863-000, Brazil. Can you please, inform us what options do we have?

Thank you in advance.

more
    • schurlif's Profile Photo

cel phone chip upon arrival at airport

Brasil Nov 18, 2016 at 9:28 AM

Even though I myself live in Brazil for 30 years now I don´t know which steps a foreign tourist ( friend of mine from Vienna ) has to take to get a mobile phone chip, register it with the provider and buy credits.... Any quick fix answers asap ? Thx in advance

more
    • bobsnicholson's Profile Photo

Best time of year

Brazil Nov 17, 2016 at 6:27 AM

Is there a best time of the year to visit Iguazu Falls. We are flexible so can go anytime. Regards

more
    • ....I need to pay how much for a YELLOW FEVER SHOT??..........

by bellamel Online Now Mar 15, 2006 at 5:30 PM

Hi all,

I am an american citizen going to Rio Das Ostras, Brasil in a few weeks, with a layover in Peru. I was told I need a vaccination for yellow fever even though my layover is only 1 hour.
      I read a post that said she was able to get vaccinated in the airport in order to enter Brasil. I am wondering if this has happened to others, because I would need to spend100 for my shot and100 for my daughters'.
      And I have already spent so much money on this trip it would be awesome if I could get these shots for free. Any advice is greatly appriciated.

Thanks

Mel

5 Answers Mar 17, 2006 at 2:48 PM