change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• PatriciaEncarnacion's Profile Photo

5 nights Sydney with toddler July 2016

Sydney Yesterday

Hi! Can anybody help with a 5 day itinerary in Sydney? :) I will be travelling with my husband and 15 month old during winter (July 8-13). We'll be staying at a hotel at the CBD area. Should we get opal cards at the airport terminal upon arrival too to get around and see the sights? Should we get a can or just ride a train from the airport terminal going to our hotel?

Thank you in advance!

more
    • Information please

Cervantes Apr 25, 2016 at 8:47 PM

Hi There, I wonder if anyone cane help me.
      I am travelling up to Lancelin and Cervantes area and I am looking for more than the usual tourist spots.
      I like to find local artists and non touristy food spots as well as off the beaten track ( have 4x4) spots to visit.
      Any help in this area would be appreciated.
      Thanks

more
    • Roads Frasr island

Fraser Island May 13, 2016 at 5:00 AM

Hi we are thinking of going to Fraser Island from Hervey Bay in June and was wondering what the roads are like over there? I know you need a 4 wheel drive which we have ( a jeep Cherokee ) but it's very new and my husband is concerned on how if any actual 4 wheel driving you need to do. Are there any sealed roads or are they all sand or dirt. Was wondering if it would be best if we did a tour instead . Any info would be great

more
    • What to do on a rainy day in perth australia

Australia Apr 25, 2016 at 5:04 AM

Can any body give me ideas of what to do in perth australia on a rainy day - apart from go to the pubs :) We do not have any kids. Just the two of us.

more
    • doraem66's Profile Photo

How much do I need per day?

Hobart Apr 26, 2016 at 11:20 AM

This is my first time to Tasmania.
      I will be travelling budget with my mom, how much will I need per day excluding car rental and lodging?
      Likely will be meals and attraction entrance fee.

I will be buying grocery from super market for breakfast and dinner, lunch outside.
      Interested in nature, not much on museum.

Planning to stay 8-9 days, will it be sufficient?
      What is the distance from place to place?
      As I am the only driver, will need to consider if it requires very long distance to travel from place to place.

Thanks!

more
    • Drive up Mt Dandenong and ta time at this region.

by mdmchinsy Online Now Oct 25, 2015 at 6:30 AM

We are a group of 8 Asian girls aged 61 - 65. We will be in Melbourne from the 23rd March to 29 March for Easter and old classmates gathering. We can afford to have a day tour and a night stay in and around Mt Dandenong. We would like drive up to have the best view from and of Mt Dandenong and enjoy some good teatime to catch up the old times. Something not too luxurious but enjoyable with clean self-contained cottage or cabin. We will have no time to do the waking trails. Please suggest.

6 Answers Oct 28, 2015 at 7:38 PM