change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Friskyfinn's Profile Photo

Can Ulure be experienced withotu bookin gone of the tours available

Uluru National Park (Ayers Rock) Jan 7, 2017 at 2:33 AM

We have 2 nights, 21/2 days booked in Uluru in FEB. Is it possible to get close to 'the rock' amd experience what Ulury has to offer without booking one pf the many tours available?

more
    • Anybody wanna give me company?

Cairns Jan 5, 2017 at 4:49 AM

I am travelling on 24th january from sydney.i was expecting a friend who has a car from brisbane to join me for the entire time.but unfortunately for me, he cancelled.so my question is shud i hire a car to explore the area or is it not worth it.fyi i have booked my hotel apartment at esplanade.as a first timer and just by myself, do u think i will get bored? Any suggestions will be appreciated.thanks in advance

more
    • Transfer times at heathrow

Australia Dec 17, 2016 at 5:00 PM

Hi
      I have a ticket from Sydney to London with Cathay pacific. I then bought a separate ticket with BA from London to Newcastle in the U.K. I arrive T1 at 06:20hrs and leave T5 at 09:45... just discovered I have to pick up my luggage at Heathrow  And transfer it. Is there anyway of getting my luggage checked all the way through? I've tried the airline and ticket issuer with no luck and been told it would cost $15000 to reissue a ticket (I go in two days).
      If not is 3 h 20mins long enough a time to do the transfer?

more
    • Trip to Northern territory at Feburary.

Australia Dec 26, 2016 at 5:25 PM

Hi. I'm planning a trip to the Northern territory in January 30 to Feburary 13. I heard that this is a summer season in Australia, and extremely warm. I try to endure the high temperatures, but what I really worried about is rain, and cloud, and activity restriction.

so my question is,
      1. During this period, will rains and clouds make me unable to see sunrise, sunset and the night sky in red center?
      2. There is a high possibility that activities (trekking at kings canyon, Uluru, kata Tjuta, etc.) will be prohibited?

more
    • margsch's Profile Photo

Myki card purchase

Melbourne Dec 20, 2016 at 2:02 AM

When visiting Melbourne on Boxing Day I will need to either update my existing card or get a new one. The one I have is 3 or 4 years old, is there a way for me to see how much credit remains on it? I typed in the number on the Myki website but the number was not recognised. If I buy a new one at Tullamarine, does it take long using a machine?

more
    • Friskyfinn's Profile Photo

Highlights?

Tasmania Dec 18, 2016 at 1:34 AM

We have 5 days in Tasmania in Feb 2017 and we have a car. What are the musts we have to see/visit whilst there? Never been, no nothing about it. Grateful for any tips!

more
    • fishstick's Profile Photo

Traveling to Sydney September 2017

Sydney Dec 29, 2016 at 7:35 AM

What's the weather like and is there festivals or fun outdoor events during that time in September.

more