Morocco

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• RENTING A CAR

Morocco Nov 26, 2016 at 6:03 PM

Want to pick a car up tin Tangier (possibly downtown, or airport if necessary) and return it to Marrakesh nine days later. Does anyone have any suggestions as to a rental agency? Am I best to return it to the Marrakesh airport to avoid driving in the city? Thanks

more
    • car rental

Morocco Nov 21, 2016 at 11:31 AM

What are the most reliable car rental agencies in Casablanca?

more
    • RENTING A CAR

Morocco Nov 26, 2016 at 6:03 PM

Want to pick a car up tin Tangier (possibly downtown, or airport if necessary) and return it to Marrakesh nine days later. Does anyone have any suggestions as to a rental agency? Am I best to return it to the Marrakesh airport to avoid driving in the city? Thanks

5 Answers Dec 1, 2016 at 9:44 PM
    • car rental

Morocco Nov 21, 2016 at 11:31 AM

What are the most reliable car rental agencies in Casablanca?

13 Answers Nov 24, 2016 at 2:36 AM
    • maz100's Profile Photo

Tanger med to Tangiers

Tangier Nov 6, 2016 at 9:22 AM

I was excited to know I could get a ferry from Tarifa or Barcelona to Tangiers, but having researched it, it appears that I will have to negotiate an expensive 28 mile journey to the town from the new port at Tanger Med. Perhaps I should abadon the idea?

9 Answers Nov 19, 2016 at 12:42 AM
    • RENTING A CAR IN MOROCCO

Morocco Oct 23, 2016 at 2:48 PM

We are considering transportation options from Marrakech to Fez and looking into renting a car. We plan on traveling from Marrakech via the N9 and N10 to Ouarzazate, Skoura and Tinghir. Stopping in Merzouga for an overnight camel safari and continuing onto Fez. We can take up to 5 or 6 days to travel this distance if enough points of interest along this route warrant making it a leisurely journey. Has anyone done a similar route with a rental car and would you recommend renting a 4X4 or would a compact car be sufficient. Thank you

8 Answers Oct 31, 2016 at 7:13 AM
    • Essaouira weather n bars

Morocco Oct 9, 2016 at 10:18 AM

In late November can weather be pleasant. are there bars n clubs like marrakech

6 Answers Oct 10, 2016 at 8:25 AM
    • magicpam's Profile Photo

Day trip from Malaga to Tangier

Tangier Oct 5, 2016 at 7:34 PM

A friend and I will be staying at a resort for a week this month and want to make a day trip to Tangier. Any suggestions, tips or recommendations highly appreciated. We are two avid travelers, women in our 60s and we love seeing the world.

8 Answers Oct 21, 2016 at 12:13 AM
    • maria.hamlaoui's Profile Photo

morocco visit

Morocco Sep 28, 2016 at 1:42 PM

hello i am looking to book to visit morocco Marrakech Menara
      next year in June ill be with my husband witch he is Algerian and i am British
      always wanted to visit the county was going to book go to turkey but i been there and want to visit morocco
      can anyone tell me a bit about the county as ill be flying from Algeria with my husband as it will be easier instead off us meeting in morocco
      thanks any information will be helpful :)

8 Answers Nov 1, 2016 at 8:43 AM
    • quincey0722's Profile Photo

weekend trip

Morocco Sep 12, 2016 at 3:11 PM

Hello VTeers, can anyone share an interesting itinerary to visit Morocco over the weekend.
      I will be flying from Madrid, I would like to possibly see the Blue city in Chefchaouen and a zouk market.

5 Answers Oct 4, 2016 at 3:23 PM
    • A tour license tourist

Morocco Aug 20, 2016 at 6:46 AM

Hi,

Hope that you are doing well. I just have some questions and I wonder if I could find someone to help me. I am a Moroccan guy and a friend of mine from America is going to visit me soon. My questions are:
      1- will I be able to walk her everywhere in the city without having a tour license tourist that shows that I am responsible for my friend?

2- what are the necessary IDs my friend will have to show to the police in case we are stopped?

3- is it only passport that must be carried while roaming or all the IDs of her?

Thank you in advance.

5 Answers Aug 21, 2016 at 3:55 PM
    • Suggestions for a wilderness night near Marrakech?

Morocco Aug 11, 2016 at 1:30 PM

Hello all
      I had the idea that I could take a group out into the desert for a one night event (haha, I know), obviously I should have taken a geograhy lesson before booking a flight to Marrakech!
      Any suggestions of where to go or who could help organise a night of story telling around a fire in the wilderness in...er..December!
      Also looking for self catering accomodation in Marrakech for about ten people. Any suggestions welcome, I'm finding the prices I'm being quoted on Airbnb are not what the actual cost will be.
      Thank you!

4 Answers Aug 13, 2016 at 6:26 AM
    • jwhitehouse's Profile Photo

February seeing Ait Bougomez Valley

Morocco Jul 24, 2016 at 8:32 PM

In Middle of February with the Ait Bougomez Valley be worth seeing?

Thanks,

Joe Whitehouse

1 Answer Jul 24, 2016 at 11:31 PM

Casablanca worth a visit?

Morocco Jul 17, 2016 at 10:17 PM

Hello,

In planning travel in Morocco is Casablanca or Rabat worth visiting?

Thanks

Joe Whitehouse

4 Answers Jul 23, 2016 at 9:17 AM

Ait Mansour Gorge

Morocco Jul 16, 2016 at 9:34 PM

I can see the reason to go back into this gorge.
      If you have driven it, is it best to turn around at Soud Had Issi (Talat n 'Yssi) or continue on to the right back out to the highway coming from Tafraoute?

With a four-wheel drive this route is passible? Will be there in early February.

Thanks

Joe Whitehouse

2 Answers Jul 17, 2016 at 9:55 PM
    • maria.hamlaoui's Profile Photo

visa for morocco

Morocco Jul 12, 2016 at 11:30 AM

hello i want to visit morocco maybe next year for 1 week i am from UK do you need a visa to visit the country??
      as me and my husband want to go i know he dont need one as he from algeria but before i plan anything i want to see if i will need one ? thanks

4 Answers Jul 12, 2016 at 1:42 PM
    • zuhur's Profile Photo

Hotel for single woman

Marrakesh Jul 8, 2016 at 12:28 AM

Recommendations anyone? Traveling soon, hope to stay 2 nights.

15 Answers Jul 31, 2016 at 3:03 PM
    • Tourist mistake

Marrakesh Jun 30, 2016 at 7:58 AM

I recently had a wonderful trip to Morocco and then onto family in England. With eyes wide open and taken up by the intrigue of the experience, I took the offer of a friendly taxi driver, Mustaph, who offered to give me a quick tour of Casablanca which ended in a carpet cooperative (next to a herbal shop) in the souq. This was on 27th April. I was taken up in the experience and purchased two carpets, a cost of MAD7000, which I was told would be shipped to my door in South Africa. I returned to South Africa on the 23rd June and the carpets still haven't arrived. On investigation, my credit card entry for the purchase is La Maison Arabe Hotel which I didn't visit. Unfortunately I didn't get any details of the cooperative or which courier company they would use. I wonder if any body can offer any suggestions of further avenues I can explore before I have to write this off as a wonderful and expensive experience. I am fully aware of my own stupidity in this whole interaction. Regards Pam

6 Answers Jun 30, 2016 at 9:09 PM

Driving for 3 weeks-suggestions

Morocco Jun 29, 2016 at 7:52 PM

We will be driving in February for 3 weeks.

Please suggest places to see and why.
      Thank you

Joe

6 Answers Jul 14, 2016 at 7:21 PM
    • zuhur's Profile Photo

Best direction for travel?

Morocco Jun 29, 2016 at 2:20 PM

I will be in Fes for 3 days. Then I have 4 days in which I would like to see both Tangier (& nearby) and Marrakech, and return to Casablanca for a flight. What is my best bet? To go to Tangier first? or Marrakech first? By bus or train?

12 Answers Jul 30, 2016 at 10:53 AM
    • Is it safe to travel

Tangier Jun 18, 2016 at 1:47 AM

I married my moroccan boyfriend in Morocco in 2004. It didnt work for me, so after a year i wanted a divorce. He didnt want a Divorce and we have not seen each other since.
      We had little contact and now time has passed, life happens, new relationship and i now have a daughter. I really do miss travelling to Morocco and want to take a daytrip by ferry from spain for some shopping and see Morocco for just a day.
      Im worried if it is safe for me to go there, or will the Police take me as i have a daughter outside of marriage? Anyone knows or been in the same Situation?
      Thank you

13 Answers Aug 21, 2016 at 8:07 AM
    • Visit in home

Morocco Jun 11, 2016 at 5:58 PM

Hi! I'm going to Morocco to meet my boyfriend and his parents. Is there will be a problem about staying in their house for 1 month? I'm non Muslim.

9 Answers Aug 21, 2016 at 8:14 AM
    • Jujuju454545's Profile Photo

Essaouria hotel

Morocco Jun 2, 2016 at 12:25 AM

Hi
      Can anyone recommend a family friendly hotel - not riad please - with a pool - some where relaxed  not bothered about ⭐️ Rating
      My children are both over 9
      Thanks so much

3 Answers Jun 3, 2016 at 3:16 AM
    • Where to exchange my money?

Marrakesh May 31, 2016 at 8:05 AM

Hi all,

The best place to exchange money into the local currency of Moroccan Dirham?

I guess EUR is the money to bring in?

Thanks,

2 Answers Jun 1, 2016 at 7:50 PM
    • pbgirl's Profile Photo

Suggestions for 4 day, 3 night tour from Marrakech in september

Morocco May 26, 2016 at 9:25 PM

We would like to take a private tour from Marrakech and want to go 4 days, 3 nights. We want to stay in places of character. We don't want to eat in tourist traps - small, authentic, local restaurants for lunch. We'd like to hike a little bit. Any suggestions for operators and routes?

4 Answers Jun 1, 2016 at 8:27 PM
    • Ramadan in Tangier

Tangier May 26, 2016 at 5:44 AM

Are there some places open during Ramadan like bars. hotel bars and hammam spas.Surely there must be some places for the tourist. Can you name any.

9 Answers Jun 2, 2016 at 9:40 AM
    • D_Arcy's Profile Photo

Sharing a room

Morocco May 22, 2016 at 2:37 PM

I'm planning to visit my boyfriend in Morocco .. will we be allowed to share the same hotel room?
      I've heard different things on this but need to be sure what the correct behavior is, I respect other cultures when I travel and particularly so in this case.

12 Answers Jun 2, 2016 at 6:53 AM
    • Breakfast at hotel Amalay

Marrakesh May 15, 2016 at 8:34 PM

Does anyone know what's for breaky at hotel Amalay

2 Answers May 16, 2016 at 6:37 AM
    • Is it safe to live in marrakech

Morocco May 8, 2016 at 2:47 AM

Is it safe to live in marrakech? I am moving to marrakech with my family in a few months and I have three children, my husband works In London and will be travelling back and forth.

I've heard stories of muggings and theft and that I should be careful when I'm alone incase I'm followed.

I had no doubts of moving before hearing this, please can someone help!

7 Answers May 12, 2016 at 1:31 AM
    • Ait Benhaddou by public transport from marrakesh

Marrakesh May 1, 2016 at 10:35 AM

i will be in marrakesh. I want to visit Ait Benhaddou by public transport. please tell me the bus number and where to get the bus station etc. i am single person solo,
      is this trip possible in single day. please reply

6 Answers May 2, 2016 at 3:45 PM
    • Access to bars clubs

Morocco Apr 24, 2016 at 12:08 PM

Will bars hotels discos be open last week of May.2016. I believe Ramadam start s 8.6.16

3 Answers Apr 24, 2016 at 3:20 PM
    • Good buffet hotel breakyfast

Marrakesh Apr 11, 2016 at 1:44 AM

I need a budget hotel with buffet breakfast near Cafe Atlas. La renaissance. cafe negotiant near Mohammed V guelis.Can you help me globetrotters

6 Answers Apr 11, 2016 at 2:27 PM