Montgomery

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Hostel/motel accommodation

by USA19 Online Now Nov 11, 2016 at 2:25 PM

Hi all, I'm visiting Montgomery & I would like a hostel/motel that is located near/nearish where the main nightlife is. From what I've done so far there doesn't appear to be any hostels but motels - which is fine. Super 8 Montgomery could be an option I think?
      Many thanks

more
    • Hostel/motel accommodation

by USA19 Online Now Nov 11, 2016 at 2:25 PM

Hi all, I'm visiting Montgomery & I would like a hostel/motel that is located near/nearish where the main nightlife is. From what I've done so far there doesn't appear to be any hostels but motels - which is fine. Super 8 Montgomery could be an option I think?
      Many thanks

4 Answers Nov 13, 2016 at 2:58 AM
    • How good is the nightlife in Montgomery?

by USA19 Online Now Oct 20, 2016 at 11:13 AM

Hi all, seeing as I'm from England (small place) basically nearly everywhere in the US has something of value for me to see during the day (generally) even if its just the US culture; which I love. I'm planning to visit Montgomery & Birmingham or just 1 of them. Is there a good nightlife in these places?
      Many thanks

13 Answers Nov 3, 2016 at 7:18 PM
    • Safety Concerns

by nantom Online Now Feb 9, 2016 at 9:45 PM

My daughter, a young PhD, has been offered a position at Alabama State University. She is my adopted daughter and is Chinese. I don't know how else to ask this, but do you think she would be safe? What are some safe place to live that wouldn't be too far a drive for her to campus. She is my only daughter. Thanks, Nancy

1 Answer Feb 10, 2016 at 6:34 AM
    • Driving trip from Mobile to Savannah

by RachelB29 Online Now Jul 31, 2015 at 9:39 PM

Hi,
      I am planning a driving holiday next year. Part of the journey is from Mobile to Savannah. I am wondering if it is a more interesting drive and visit to go from Mobile to Montgomery and then cut across to Savannah or should I go along the coast to Jacksonville and then up to Savannah? If we go the Montgomery route are there any interesting little towns along the way or points of interest? This leg of the journey should take us about 2 days.

Thanks in advance
      Rachel

3 Answers Aug 1, 2015 at 5:02 PM
    • I need some positives!

by carltm05 Online Now Jul 2, 2014 at 10:28 AM

My boyfriend is considering a job in Montgomery and I've been looking at reviews and I'm struggling to find positives. Is it really as unsafe as people make it sound?

2 Answers Jul 3, 2014 at 9:22 AM
    • Sites open Thanksgiving Week

by Sellre Online Now Nov 6, 2013 at 9:30 AM

Could we visit the historical homes and state capitol the Friday after Thanksgiving?

3 Answers Nov 6, 2013 at 10:22 AM
    • black or white

by bottlebank Online Now Apr 25, 2004 at 6:24 AM

Is it still the case that never the twain shall meet? I know this is a sensitive subject but honest answers please.

4 Answers Feb 10, 2005 at 5:30 PM