VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Montevarchi

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Jen8675309's Profile Photo

Vespa rentals

Siena Feb 4, 2017 at 6:38 AM

We want to rent vespas while in Siena. Found a company that will bring them to our hotel. Is it best to do this with a tour, or would we be good to head out without a guide?

more
    • BH2011's Profile Photo

How many days?

Florence Feb 2, 2017 at 6:00 PM

We are planning on a trip to Rome and Florence for 7 days total. I've been to Rome and think we need 4 days to get the best experience, but that leaves 3 days for Florence. Is that enough? One of us want to see Florence above all cities in Italy (not me, I want to see Rome). Thanks!

more
    • Information

by Jordie5 Online Now Mar 26, 2014 at 1:51 PM

What time do taxis stop working at in montevarchi?

1 Answer Mar 26, 2014 at 2:12 PM
    • 2013vaca

by nanabev Online Now Jun 20, 2012 at 3:22 PM

Best transportation for 2 senior ladies in and around Montevarchi......to and from train station and bus stops.

1 Answer Jun 20, 2012 at 7:13 PM
    • valeriecheong's Profile Photo

is there a train from venice to montevarchi?

by valeriecheong Online Now Dec 11, 2011 at 7:27 AM

hi i want to go to the prada outlet but i am not sure how i could get there in the fastest way and where can stay for one night in montevarchi which is safe and not too expensive.

thanks

1 Answer Dec 11, 2011 at 7:46 AM
    • Getting to Gailoe

by chazg Online Now Jun 9, 2005 at 10:34 AM

Hi

I am planning on getting a train from Rome to Montevarchi but then need to get to a villa in Gaiole. Any suggestions on the best way to do that - any idea what a taxi would cost?

Thanks

3 Answers Jun 13, 2005 at 10:06 AM