Travel Answers
Montalban

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Anybody available to trek or travel in the Philippines with me?

Philippines Nov 23, 2016 at 8:45 AM

Anybody available to trek or travel in the Philippines with me?
      I am a Filipino and lives here and is willing to show anyone around. Looking for a travel buddy.

more
    • jirikoo's Profile Photo

from Manila to Donsol

Philippines Nov 14, 2016 at 11:34 PM

hi guys,

we are planning to hire a car and take a journey from Manila down to Donsol. Since we dont want to make it at one go, i am thinking of stopping by at various points of interests and staying 2 nights (in total) near them along the way. I plan to have one night at Taal volcano with the obvious trip to the crater and the other night somewhere half-way before reaching Donsol. I dont wish to stretch it, so that it means maximum around a 6-hour ride at a time.

Where would you make the other overnight stopover (with solid lodging options)? Im open to make overall 3 stopovers if it will make a sense.

As for the points of interests on the way, I was considering checking the Kamay ni Hesus Healing Church and passing through the hairpin road of Quezon National Forest. Anything else...maybe more intriguing?

thank you a lot for any input,

jirikoo

more
    • Looking to join group or hire tour for El Nido to Coron Tour

El Nido Nov 13, 2016 at 8:36 PM

My wife and I are traveling to El Nido on Nov 25 and are hoping to go on an island hopping tour sometime between Nov 26 and Dec 1. We're looking to put together a group to hire a private boat for a 3 - 5 day tour of the islands from El Nido to Coron.

Booking a group can reduce the price significantly! We'll be able to create our own tour but here is a sample of what we could see/do:

islandhoppinginthephilippine...

Let me know if you're interested!!!

more
    • BritR11's Profile Photo

Do they sell Glen 20 in the Philippines?

Philippines Nov 20, 2016 at 8:08 PM

I'm travelling to the Philippines in April, for the first time. I'm a bit of a hygiene freak, and I'm wondering if they sell Glen 20 in the Philippines? If not, am I allowed to take a spray can like Glen 20 in my luggage?

more
    • Surfing in January

Siargao Island Nov 16, 2016 at 11:13 AM

Hi,

I'm going to the Philippines in January and I was wondering about surf conditions. I know it's going to rain and it should be quite windy too, but would it be possible to get good conditions in the morning for example, followed by crappy ones in the afternoon? Also, would it be better to go towards the beginning or the end of the month?

Thanks!

more
    • shisha, hubbly bubbly , hookah

Manila Nov 13, 2016 at 6:33 PM

is there shisha or hookah places in manila and boracay ?

more
    • NEAR BEACH

Philippines Nov 25, 2016 at 10:22 PM

does anyone know what would be the nearest beach resort from San fernando pampanga or Angeles City, Thanks mates

more
    • soundchaseruk's Profile Photo

How to get to Bataan from Manila ?

Bataan Nov 15, 2016 at 5:55 AM

Just trying to plan where to go for a few days from Manila and found a nice hotel in the bay of Bataan. It is not a beautiful place but looks quite varied and intesting, with some sandy bays around the penisular.

Once again I am unsure how do I get there from Manila ? How long would it take roughly ?

more
    • anybody from US comes to Boracay?

Boracay Island 6 hours ago

Does anybody from US comes to Boracay this christmas ?

more
    • grant1313's Profile Photo

Where to spend 2 week

Philippines Nov 28, 2016 at 3:31 AM

my wife and I are planning a 2 week visit in April and are looking to have a relaxed break only visiting 2 or 3 places, one of which will be Manila as we flying in/out of there.(we will come back again so no need to rush and try to see everything).
      I have looked at a range of sites which present so many beautiful destinations that I am finding difficulty in identifying what would work best for us.In addition when I read a number of posts they present some places as being not quite as the brochures show (eg some of the posts below relating to Palawaan.
      We are interested in being on picturesque beaches, seeing some cultural and historic sights and possibly doing some snorkelling/diving.
      I would appreciate any thoughts from those who have visited or live in the Phillippines
      THanks

more
    • soundchaseruk's Profile Photo

Day trips From Manila

Manila Nov 14, 2016 at 4:28 AM

I will be staying in Manila for a few days and besides exploring Manila I was wondering what day trips I could do using public transport from there. Any suggestions ?

more
    • Sinosphere's Profile Photo

Is Palawan really a paradise island?

Palawan Nov 14, 2016 at 2:51 PM

Hello!

I'm planning to go to Philippines in winter and Palawan island sounds like a major spot in the archipelago and I want to go there. Nevertheless I'm wondering more and more if the island by itself is a nice place to enjoy the typical paradise-white-sand-tropical scenery.

Because when you find pictures about Palawan and more precisely about El Nido you have amazing captures of turquoise water days, black limestome, jungle, etc... But when you check on Google Maps (Google Street View, Amateur pictures, etc...) Palawan mainland beaches look a bit disappointing.

I know I can be picky and I've very high standards when it to beaches. Is there any amazing swimming/diving spot in Palawan mailand or should I go on one of the many surrounding islands such as Cadlao, Mantiloc, Miniloc or Tapiutan Islands directly? Are there very frequent boats to go from El Nido to those places?

Thank you in advance
      XXX

more
    • Sinosphere's Profile Photo

Best national parks in the Philippines

Philippines Nov 13, 2016 at 10:10 AM

Hello!

I'm planning to go maybe in the Philippines in winter and I'd like to visit some national parks. Of course I already thought about the nature reserves in Palawan but apart from that I've not so much ideas about the most scenic and rich national parks and reserves.

- I'm planning to go in Luzon, Palawan and probably on Mindoro, Bohol and Cebu. (Mindanao looks great but I've heard very preoccupying things about the social/religious situation there...)

- I love rainforest, hiking, mountains, volcanoes, etc... Can you suggest me some some nice natural places to have this kind of environment in the islands mentionned above.

- I saw breathtaking pictures of Apo Reef Natural Park but I can't get any information about it... How can I go there. Does it worth it? Or should I better try to stop in Coron Island from Palawan? Is there ferry between Palawan and Coron for affordable prices?

Thank you in advance :)
      XXX

more
    • ronagine's Profile Photo

Noah's park

by ronagine Online Now Apr 13, 2010 at 2:29 AM

how much is the reservation in noah's park? example,the event is reunion.

1 Answer Apr 13, 2010 at 6:55 AM
    • Mall/market

by mb6457 Online Now May 21, 2009 at 6:13 PM

What is the nearest mall in Montlban Rizal and how to get there..also can state where is the nearest wet market (palengke) in montalban?

• MOntalban to SM City

by mb6457 Online Now May 21, 2009 at 6:08 PM

we are just new in town.. how can i get to SM City (North)? what are the transportation availble aside from jeeps...is there a one way route...i mean.. from burgos , montlaban rizal to sm city - is it one ride only?

• Looking for owner/s of Subdivided lands...

by Starname Online Now Apr 12, 2007 at 1:46 AM

Anyone who could tell the whereabouts of Lyd's Resort owned by Presentacion T. Perez? My parents both 2 lots from her subdivision in the late 60's to early 70's...
      your help will be much appreciated...

Thanks.

Star

1 Answer May 21, 2007 at 7:55 AM
    • Resorts in Montalban,san mateo or rizal area..

by abyjei Online Now Dec 14, 2006 at 11:31 AM

hi.. i hope somebody could tell me or at least give me some info about the resorts in montalban.. even the small resorts,or not so poplar, as long as its safe,clean and affordable:) i need infos asap kasi.. thanks in advance for those who will provide infos,,,contact nos. rates and accomodations,name of the resorts,etc:)
      u can email me also abyjei@yahoo.com.ph

• lu

by luzviminda Online Now Sep 30, 2006 at 12:58 AM

what attractions are located in montalbon

4 Answers May 22, 2007 at 6:17 PM