VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Mole National Park

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• ballooning

by tsquillacote Online Now Sep 9, 2015 at 5:48 AM

I saw a news post from 2013 where the individual said he had been ballooning in Mole National Park. Hence, I am wondering if there is a company that does provide this service in Ghana.

1 Answer Sep 9, 2015 at 5:59 AM
    • Hot Air Ballooning Ghana

by tsquillacote Online Now Sep 8, 2015 at 11:16 AM

Is there hot air ballooning in Mole National Park? If so, do you have contact information for the vendor?

2 Answers Sep 9, 2015 at 5:46 AM
    • Time to visit?

by Kiwisloth Online Now Sep 21, 2013 at 9:18 AM

I will be in Ghana in June and was wondering how wet and likely it will be to see animals in Mole in the north?

1 Answer Sep 21, 2013 at 9:44 AM
    • how do you contact the mole hotel/motel???

by kjellerupwalther Online Now Jan 13, 2008 at 3:42 AM

Hi
      We are trying to contact the Mole Motel/Hotel. We are using the number from Lonely Planet 22045 > 233 7 22045. But we only get a fax. How did you get in contact with the hotel to make reservations? (as we have been recommended to do).

Sincerely
      Stefan Walther, Denmark

3 Answers Apr 3, 2008 at 8:10 AM
    • contact information

by kadillac Online Now Aug 21, 2006 at 2:52 AM

I am here in Ghana and I am planning a trip to Mole Park. I was wondering how to contact the hotel Luxury in the Bush to make reservations. Does anyone know the local phone number?

1 Answer Sep 14, 2006 at 8:11 PM