change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Dean&Vanessa's Profile Photo

Budapest 24hr group travel card

Budapest Jul 24, 2016 at 3:12 AM

Can I use the 24 hour group travel card on Bus 200E from the airport? and can the 24hr group travel card be purchased at the airport?
      Thankyou

more
    • Searching for a ride from the netherlands

Ozora Jul 8, 2016 at 6:16 AM

Hey everyone,

I'm Stijn a Dutch guy (20 years Old), yesterday I unfortunately got to hear that my ride to OZORA can't go anymore! And since I don't have a car/drivers license i'm searching for a new ride! Is there anyone who still got a free spot in there car for me?

Of course i'm willing to share the cost with you!

Greetings Stijn

more
    • laldred's Profile Photo

Budapest Airport's NEW Official Shuttle Service Provider

Budapest Jul 2, 2016 at 9:24 AM

We are arriving on 22July at 00.10. There's a new Official Shuttle Service provided by www.minibud.hu. They were launched in MARCH 2016.
      They have quoted me a reasonable price on-line, but I would like to have a report from somebody who has used their service. Do they have any luggage space? I ask because they suggest you book a "spare seat" for l"extra uggage"..

more
    • Budapest baths

Budapest Jul 18, 2016 at 12:58 PM

Hi!
      We are going to visit Budapest during one week (flying there this Wednesday) and wonder of anyone can recommend the time (day and/or time) when it is the least people there or at least tell when it is the most people there, so we could avoid those hours:-) We would prefer not to stand in the line for too long and miss the rest of the city.
      Thanks!
      Koshka_ru

more
    • transportation

Balatonfured Jul 4, 2016 at 10:10 PM

How can I get from Balatonfured to Keszthely and back - day trip.
      Where can I rent a car? or a taxi is feasible?
      Please advise,
      Thank you

more
    • Traveling from Hungary to Slovakia

Hungary Jul 2, 2016 at 11:33 PM

Hi,

In August we (a late 20s couple) are traveling from Siofok to Budapest to Bratislava. Do you think we should take a train or a bus? Also, do you have any recommendations on which train or bus company and if the tickets should be purchased in advance?

Many thanks for your assistance :)
      Rachel

more

Near Mohacs

• Transportation

by RubenyShu Online Now May 23, 2014 at 6:56 AM

Mohacs to Budapest Transportation
      What transportation can we take from Mohacs to Budapest arriving in a Danube River Cruise in the morning.
      How far Is the train station and the ticket price? And time of the trip ?
      Is there a bus service , time and cost of trip?
      Is there a taxi service, time and cost of trip ?

2 Answers May 23, 2014 at 4:19 PM
    • Blueskirt's Profile Photo

Why do they use this forest road to get to the Croatian border?

by Blueskirt Online Now Sep 3, 2004 at 12:00 AM

My friend and I were in southern Hungary last Friday and in the evening (it was already getting dark) we headed to the Duna-Drava national park, south of Mohacs. We wanted to find a quiet place at Duna. In fact, it was very quiet in the park everywhere, anyway. Except for one small road. Taking into account there weren't many cars even on bigger roads (motoways), it made us wonder were all those cars were driving to. We looked at the map and found out the small road was leading to the Croatian border. We wanted to drive and see what was happening there, but we weren't allowed to drive the rented car outside Hungary, and besides it was getting late. So my quiestion is, was it the illegal way to get to Croatia there? Otherwise, why such a secret path (there are bigger and better roads to Croatia)? The road runs near Kolkod and Erdofu villages to Duna.

1 Answer Sep 3, 2004 at 2:12 AM