I intend to visit thailand to look for small business oppertunities and to apply for legal formalities I was asked by my thai lawyer to apply for nonB visa from my home country pakistan (Karachi). I will be needing 60 days stay in thailand for all legal work in term of starting own business Thailand embassy in my country not responding any mail as i am trying from last 10 days.
Dear I wish to travel to Naran but i also have choice to visit Kalam so if somebody can help me with the answer for the following question i would really appreciate..
1) Which area is more beautiful Kalam or Naran?
2) Which place has unsafe roads going to Naran or going to Kalam in term of road conditions, heavy traffic, land sliding, slippery roads and opposite side rush driving, and how is road safety?
3) Is Mid of April ok to visit these places will there be heavy rain or snow i want to go when roads are mostly dry?
4) How are hotels in both places, quality wise, expensive wise?
5) Very important question normal driver having experience on plane road can drive on these curved roads?
6) Automatic corolla will be enough to drive on these roads?
7) How much in KM is kalam from Pesh and are there petrol pumps available on normal interval?
Please answer these question i hope you people will help me
I have planned to visit Naran on 20th of October. Can you please guide me would it be possible to go till babusar top and it is safe as some friends are advising me that there could be an issue of land sliding etc. and which way you suggest via kashmir or abbotabad and why. Thaks
I am new to the site and hats off to all of you for helping fellow Pakistanis. I have some queries for travelling to Naran as i have never travelled there so if any one can help it will be appreciated.
1) I want to go from peshawar to Naran but dont want to go through Swat as roads are dangerous so possible route?
2) (v v Imp )Is Kaghan and Naran possible to visit between 15th April to 25th April as i have this window only to travel there?
3) What will be the weather conditions and road status during month of April e.g Snowy or sunny or rainy ?
4) Can i go from Naran to Kalam ?
5) If i take my vehicle with my family is it safe will the road be dry and not slippery ?
6) Are pertol pumps available on regular intervals ?
7) Are hotel there safe to stay with your family?
Hoping to get an answer from you people and if the one who travel in recent days answers it will do wonders for me.
Hi everyone. Last year I came back to my country from UAE but did not return back there. I did not get my visa cancelled. Few days back my companies PRO told me that inspite of me back to my country and not returning back before 6 months, my employer got my visa cancelled in the "NORMAL WAY", I dont know what that means because by normal way cancellation I understand that if I was in UAE and got my visa cancelled. My question is since I did not return to UAE before 6 months, can normal cancellation happen WITHOUT any immigration ban?? If he did get it cancelled normally, can he put any immigration ban afterwards or before?? Pls respond. I have been asking this question in many other places but never got any reply.
|All reports are strictly confidential. Please explain why you are reporting this:|