VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Mississauga Travel Answers

change location

The Waterside Inn Hotel

by fish_b Online Now Jul 8, 2004 at 2:35 AM

Hi everyone! Does anybody have any idea about the Waterside Inn Hotel in Port Credit village. Is it a nice hotel and what about the environment, is it better to stay there than near Mississauga city center? Appreciate any ideas.... Thanks

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • Re: The Waterside Inn Hotel

by RACCOON1 Online Now Jul 9, 2004 at 8:47 AM

The company I work for uses the Waterside Inn for conferences and workshops. It is acceptable , but not a luxury hotel . The hotel is right beside a large marina and Lake Ontario . Lots of sailboats , etc. If you have spare time you can watch the boats. Port Credit Village has just undergone a major construction boom, with lots of new homes and condos being built. The city center is small . Few good places to eat ( the hotel plus one or two restaurants) . Mississauga City Centre is a much bigger development and thus has more to offer . But there is no lake . A large shopping mall ,etc. . If you have spare time I guess you can walk the shopping mall. There are more places to eat here , along with movie theatres , etc.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Re: The Waterside Inn Hotel

by fish_b Online Now Jul 9, 2004 at 10:46 PM

Thanks alot for the informative feedback, I guess we just have to be staying at Mississauga city centre. Kind regards...

• cleung's Profile Photo

Re: The Waterside Inn Hotel

by cleung Online Now Jul 29, 2004 at 1:04 PM

If you stay near the Mississauga City centre, then the hotel is the Novatel. There's a new Hampton Inn about 5 minutes drive north of the city centre too. Clint Free Spirit Gallery http://www.FreeSpiritGallery.ca Exquisite Inuit (Eskimo) Art

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines