Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Ferry from Mykonos

Naxos Island Oct 11, 2016 at 4:24 AM

Coming to Naxos in September 2017 -fly into mykonos -flight due in 13:35 -what is the frequency of the ferries

Is it best to pre-book and what ferry companies operate this route

• Road to agathia

by ginkyno Online Now Aug 5, 2013 at 9:03 AM

Last year i went several times to the wonderful Beach of Agathia but today i found the road
      closed by a grid at the point where a small factory of a shepard is. Does anybody know
      how to reach the Beach?

3 Answers Aug 6, 2013 at 9:50 AM
    • Best for snorkelling?

by debbo Online Now Feb 4, 2009 at 1:42 AM

Can anyone tell me good areas for snorkelling on Milos please? I will have a 9 yaer old child with me so nothing too hairy!!!

1 Answer Apr 28, 2009 at 5:41 AM
    • Car necessary???

by debbo Online Now Feb 4, 2009 at 1:28 AM

I am visiting Milos for the first time this July with my 9 year old. I am nervous about driving in Greece. I have never done so before and am not confident driving on the 'right'!! I wonder if someone could tell me if the transport system on the island is efficient for us to explore without a car? We are keen to see the variety of beaches on the island. We have booked to stay at Nefelli Studios in Pollonia. Anyone have a good experience here? Any tips for my child to enjoy the holiday would also be appreciated.

1 Answer Feb 4, 2009 at 2:43 AM
    • beach facilities

by Margotmartens Online Now Jan 2, 2008 at 1:57 AM

We are planning to go to Milos this year (May/June)for 2 weeks and were very much attracted by the description of Pollonia. The only problem is: we really need sunbeds on the beach (one of us is disabled).
      Are there any possibillities to rent sunbeds on Pollonia beach?

• cheap accomodation in Milos

by zontek Online Now Aug 6, 2006 at 1:00 PM

Is it at all possible to find a very, very cheap double room in Milos without any unnecessary facilities like TV set or air-conditioning? Thanks for any information

4 Answers Jun 7, 2007 at 5:24 AM
    • theron7's Profile Photo

Cheap Room.....

by theron7 Online Now Apr 15, 2006 at 8:25 PM

Going to milos for at least a week in July looking for a nice, clean, cheap room...any advice? where have u stayed before..we are also going to santorini and mykonos for a bit as well...experiences? advice?

1 Answer Apr 28, 2006 at 5:11 AM
    • wdwgal's Profile Photo

by wdwgal Online Now Jun 19, 2005 at 5:55 AM

I am looking to see if anyone has stayed at the Nefeli Studios in Pollonia on Milos Island?

We are planning 3 days there in July and wanted to know what your experience with the place was.

1 Answer Jan 11, 2006 at 5:11 AM
    • Accommodation

by vmccar Online Now Apr 28, 2005 at 12:56 PM

Looking for accommodation directly on beach along shore to right of port,
      any ideas
      Thanks a million

1 Answer Jan 11, 2006 at 4:59 AM