VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Milos

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Road to agathia

by ginkyno Online Now Aug 5, 2013 at 9:03 AM

Last year i went several times to the wonderful Beach of Agathia but today i found the road
      closed by a grid at the point where a small factory of a shepard is. Does anybody know
      how to reach the Beach?

3 Answers Aug 6, 2013 at 9:50 AM
    • Best for snorkelling?

by debbo Online Now Feb 4, 2009 at 1:42 AM

Can anyone tell me good areas for snorkelling on Milos please? I will have a 9 yaer old child with me so nothing too hairy!!!

1 Answer Apr 28, 2009 at 5:41 AM
    • Car necessary???

by debbo Online Now Feb 4, 2009 at 1:28 AM

Hi

I am visiting Milos for the first time this July with my 9 year old. I am nervous about driving in Greece. I have never done so before and am not confident driving on the 'right'!! I wonder if someone could tell me if the transport system on the island is efficient for us to explore without a car? We are keen to see the variety of beaches on the island. We have booked to stay at Nefelli Studios in Pollonia. Anyone have a good experience here? Any tips for my child to enjoy the holiday would also be appreciated.

1 Answer Feb 4, 2009 at 2:43 AM
    • beach facilities

by Margotmartens Online Now Jan 2, 2008 at 1:57 AM

We are planning to go to Milos this year (May/June)for 2 weeks and were very much attracted by the description of Pollonia. The only problem is: we really need sunbeds on the beach (one of us is disabled).
      Are there any possibillities to rent sunbeds on Pollonia beach?
      Margot

• cheap accomodation in Milos

by zontek Online Now Aug 6, 2006 at 1:00 PM

Is it at all possible to find a very, very cheap double room in Milos without any unnecessary facilities like TV set or air-conditioning? Thanks for any information

4 Answers Jun 7, 2007 at 5:24 AM
    • theron7's Profile Photo

Cheap Room.....

by theron7 Online Now Apr 15, 2006 at 8:25 PM

Going to milos for at least a week in July looking for a nice, clean, cheap room...any advice? where have u stayed before..we are also going to santorini and mykonos for a bit as well...experiences? advice?

1 Answer Apr 28, 2006 at 5:11 AM
    • wdwgal's Profile Photo

Accomodation

by wdwgal Online Now Jun 19, 2005 at 5:55 AM

Hello,

I am looking to see if anyone has stayed at the Nefeli Studios in Pollonia on Milos Island?

We are planning 3 days there in July and wanted to know what your experience with the place was.

Thanks!

wdwgal

1 Answer Jan 11, 2006 at 5:11 AM
    • Accommodation

by vmccar Online Now Apr 28, 2005 at 12:56 PM

Looking for accommodation directly on beach along shore to right of port,
      any ideas
      Thanks a million

1 Answer Jan 11, 2006 at 4:59 AM