Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• chicago during christmas

Chicago Oct 11, 2016 at 12:48 PM

Hi everyone, I apologize for my english but i figured out that i would get more answers that way. I'm planning on going to Chicago during christmas because my boyfriend is a huge fan of chicago bears. So I wanted to buy him tickets for their last regular season game at home. It is the December 24th and i'm planning on staying until december 27th. But I heard that Chicago during the holiday's is like a ghost town. I was told that there is not much restaurant or bars open on christmas and christmas eve. I don't really care about museums and activities, I just want to know if there's some places we could go to celebrate christmas! Thank you

• How to manage some quality sightseeing on a 14-hour stopover in Milan?

by lhweston Online Now Jul 25, 2007 at 6:35 PM

My wife, 2 teen daughters and I are flying to Israel from Chicago-O'Hare on Alitalia with a stopover in Milan from 07:25 to 22:55.

I assume we won't have to worry about out luggage that stays on the plane, but will we have to go through customs with our carry-on bags? Are their lockers at Malpensa so we don't have to lug our stuff with us all day?

Considering in and out and travel time to and from Milan, will we really have enough time to do anything of value in Milan?

I see that we can taxi, bus or train from the airport to any number of locations in the city. The train might be best for us. Where do we take it to?

We are open to suggestions for what to see and where to eat during out short sojourn.

Thank you very much.

5 Answers Jul 27, 2007 at 4:15 AM