Mikulov

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• choosing a hotel

Prague Sep 19, 2016 at 6:14 PM

We fly into Prague at 8:00 Pm end of October. The next morning were taking a bus to brno. Is it worth the extra cost to stay at the airport hotels or is transportation easy enough to get to a cheaper hotel for the night? Any recommendations on hotels? We'd like the courtyard for convenience but it is expensive. Thanks!

more
    • Tram number 22 and tram91

Prague Aug 30, 2016 at 12:57 PM

Are those two or one of them included in the combined ticket for metro-tram etc?
      The 91 is an old style tram with a special line, and the 22 also goes through a touristic course.

more
    • Bus schedule

Karlovy Vary Aug 31, 2016 at 3:23 AM

We plan to go to Karlovy Vary next December 2016. We would like to go to Prague by bus, from where (online) can we get a bus schedule (times of departures and arrivals) please?

more
    • stamoz's Profile Photo

metro operating time

Prague Sep 5, 2016 at 3:39 AM

hi everyone,

I kindly ask if anyone knows at what time the metro train starts? or is it avaiable 24/7?

The reason is I have to catch my flight at 7:00 am thus I gotta take the metro and then the shuttle bus to Prague international airport. Even thou it's a flight within the Schengen área it seems I still need to be there pretty early due check-in procedures.

Otherwise I can take a taxi and that's what I'm trying to avoid since it will be very Price unless got no choice, cheers

more