Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• patoo's Profile Photo

Ticket for museum : Van Gogh + Anne Frank

Amsterdam Nov 10, 2016 at 9:03 AM

Hi,
      Could someone help me? I'm trying to find where i can buy in advance ticket for both in advance (web) or at Tourism Office... in order to avoid queue and lost of time.
      Thank you for your help.
      Pat

more
    • patoo's Profile Photo

Train ticket from Shiphol Airport to Central Amsterdam Station

Amsterdam Nov 10, 2016 at 8:59 AM

Hi,
      I am wandering what is the cheapest and quickest way to go from the airport to Amsterdam Central Sation?
      Is it train?
      I find this website discoverholland.com/Ticket/1...
      (4.20 € single ticket)
      Is it the right way to book a ticket in advance?

Thank you for your help
      Pat

more
    • buzzyWind's Profile Photo

1-2 days: Utrecht and/or Rotterdam?

Netherlands Dec 1, 2016 at 10:53 AM

Helooouuu everyone. At the beginning of January I´m going to visit a cousin of mine who lives in Utrecht. We´ll probably meet in Amsterdam, spend a day there, and in the evening head to Utrecht. Initially the idea was to spend a day in Utrecht and then fly back home, but I´ve noticed Rotterdam isn´t that far. Now, should I be staying in Utrecht on Friday and spend the Saturday in Rotterdam, or is it too little time for 2 cities?

Thanks in advance :D

more
    • Should I start cycling from Harleem or Leiden?

Amsterdam Nov 17, 2016 at 4:58 PM

Hi Everyone! I'm planning for my honeymoon trip to Amsterdam in May 2017. I intend to rent a bike and start cycling either from Harleem or Leiden (cycle by the flower field). Whichever start off point, I will make a U- turn back as cycling across towards the other side will take quite some time and i'm not quite sure if I can catch the off peak period to return to the original start off point by train. I understand that we can only bring our bike up the train during off peak period. Thus, i decide to cycle halfway and make a u turn. With this, i would like to ask, is the windmill at the flower field located at Harleem or Leiden?
      Thank you in advance for all answers.

more
    • grandmaR's Profile Photo

Peanuts in Amsterdam

Amsterdam Nov 11, 2016 at 5:54 PM

I am considering taken a trip with a granddaughter in June 2018 from Houston to Tanzania, and I will have to switch planes in either London or Amsterdam. I was thinking I would fly KLM. The child has a severe peanut allergy such that if she gets near a place which has had peanuts, she has an anaphylactic reaction and has to use an epi-pen and go to the ER immediately.

Does anyone know if KLM still serves peanuts?

And will it be a problem with eating in Amsterdam to avoid peanuts or places where peanuts would be in the food?

more