Mexico

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Looking for a 6 month rental

Rincon de Guayabitos 4 hours ago

We are looking for a 6 month rental from Oct to Apr in Guayabitos. Two bedrooms if possible. Anything available out there? Thank you for any leads.

more
    • weather late july early august...

Playa del Carmen Jul 22, 2016 at 8:49 AM

going next week 30th-aug 6 and seeing very very hot temps... is there much of a breeze ??? sounds unbearable this was the week i could take...

more
    • Airport shuttles to the Golden Zone

Mazatlán Jul 20, 2016 at 7:51 AM

Does anyone know how to book a shuttle from the airport to the Golden Zone. I hear they are only about 75 pesos. I am trying to get my sister to the Golden Zone from the airport without having to pay the 300 pesos for a taxi.

more
    • Cooking Lesson in Mexico City

Mexico City Jul 7, 2016 at 7:24 AM

Im will be in Mexico city this July. I would like to ask if anyone know if there's a cooking lesson that I can attend while Im in Mexico City? THis has to be in English as I am not Spanish Speaker. I would prefer, foods that I can sell in small stall in my home country.

Thank you in advance for your reply

more
    • loreto and todos santos

Loreto Jul 16, 2016 at 10:00 AM

How would you compare Loreto and Todos Santos?

more
    • Safe long term parking

Tijuana Jul 11, 2016 at 9:04 PM

I'm driving to Tijuana for 3 weeks is there safe parking for that time I'm there?

more
    • Is it safe for a 20 year old woman to travel Nuevo Laredo

Nuevo Laredo Jun 29, 2016 at 5:34 PM

I am thinking about visiting family in Nuevo Laredo. I hope to visit in August. It's been ten years since I been there. I am Hispanic and I speak Spanish a little bit but I have the accent. So my question is ..is it wise to visit there.

more
    • seaweed in Mexico Beaches

Tulum Jul 13, 2016 at 7:20 AM

Hi,
      as I'm planning a travel through Mexico ending on Caribbean sea, I'd like to know the actual situation of seaweed in Tulum and Plays del Carmen beaches (last year they were invaded ...)

thanks in advance

Stefano

more
    • mattiagar's Profile Photo

Baja California ...

Mexico Jul 8, 2016 at 1:11 AM

So...I was supposed to go to Chiapas and Oaxaca this august but the latest news made me realize this isnt the best time, therefore I'm thinking about Baja California.
      I'll be in Mex from August the 1st till the 19th, I'll be stayin the first few days in Mex DF, then I have from the 3rd or 4th till the 18th for Baja California. I don't really have a plan, just a general idea to start in Tijuana and go down to La Paz (I've been told to avoid Cabos San Lucas). Maybe rent a car and drive down...how would you suggest we move around? rent a car or by buses?
      How about nice spots to stop, puerto Peñasco, ensenada, rosalito, la paz?

Thanks for any advice!
      Mattia

more
    • Looking for a 6 month rental

Rincon de Guayabitos 4 hours ago

We are looking for a 6 month rental from Oct to Apr in Guayabitos. Two bedrooms if possible. Anything available out there? Thank you for any leads.

• weather late july early august...

Playa del Carmen Jul 22, 2016 at 8:49 AM

going next week 30th-aug 6 and seeing very very hot temps... is there much of a breeze ??? sounds unbearable this was the week i could take...

1 Answer Jul 22, 2016 at 3:55 PM
    • Airport shuttles to the Golden Zone

Mazatlán Jul 20, 2016 at 7:51 AM

Does anyone know how to book a shuttle from the airport to the Golden Zone. I hear they are only about 75 pesos. I am trying to get my sister to the Golden Zone from the airport without having to pay the 300 pesos for a taxi.

1 Answer Jul 20, 2016 at 8:59 AM
    • loreto and todos santos

Loreto Jul 16, 2016 at 10:00 AM

How would you compare Loreto and Todos Santos?

2 Answers Jul 17, 2016 at 2:25 AM
    • seaweed in Mexico Beaches

Tulum Jul 13, 2016 at 7:20 AM

Hi,
      as I'm planning a travel through Mexico ending on Caribbean sea, I'd like to know the actual situation of seaweed in Tulum and Plays del Carmen beaches (last year they were invaded ...)

thanks in advance

Stefano

3 Answers Yesterday
    • Safe long term parking

Tijuana Jul 11, 2016 at 9:04 PM

I'm driving to Tijuana for 3 weeks is there safe parking for that time I'm there?

2 Answers Jul 12, 2016 at 4:23 PM
    • mattiagar's Profile Photo

Baja California ...

Mexico Jul 8, 2016 at 1:11 AM

So...I was supposed to go to Chiapas and Oaxaca this august but the latest news made me realize this isnt the best time, therefore I'm thinking about Baja California.
      I'll be in Mex from August the 1st till the 19th, I'll be stayin the first few days in Mex DF, then I have from the 3rd or 4th till the 18th for Baja California. I don't really have a plan, just a general idea to start in Tijuana and go down to La Paz (I've been told to avoid Cabos San Lucas). Maybe rent a car and drive down...how would you suggest we move around? rent a car or by buses?
      How about nice spots to stop, puerto Peñasco, ensenada, rosalito, la paz?

Thanks for any advice!
      Mattia

7 Answers Jul 8, 2016 at 10:11 AM
    • Cooking Lesson in Mexico City

Mexico City Jul 7, 2016 at 7:24 AM

Im will be in Mexico city this July. I would like to ask if anyone know if there's a cooking lesson that I can attend while Im in Mexico City? THis has to be in English as I am not Spanish Speaker. I would prefer, foods that I can sell in small stall in my home country.

Thank you in advance for your reply

1 Answer Jul 7, 2016 at 11:19 AM
    • Is it safe for a 20 year old woman to travel Nuevo Laredo

Nuevo Laredo Jun 29, 2016 at 5:34 PM

I am thinking about visiting family in Nuevo Laredo. I hope to visit in August. It's been ten years since I been there. I am Hispanic and I speak Spanish a little bit but I have the accent. So my question is ..is it wise to visit there.

2 Answers Jul 1, 2016 at 2:26 PM
    • briantravelman's Profile Photo

Tourist Card

Mexico City Jun 23, 2016 at 12:17 PM

I thought you only need a passport to enter Mexico, but now I am hearing you need something called a tourist card. I will only be transiting through Mexico City and will most likely remain at the airport. I was told that if you're only changing planes, you do not need this card. However, we will be taking the monorail from one terminal to the other, and someone said since anyone off the street can use the monorail, that using it to get in between terminals basically means that you are entering Mexican soil. So do we need a tourist card or not? If so, where can we get one? I read it costs like $20.
      They also said you're not allowed to lose it, because you have to present it on the way back, and if you don't have it, you will be fined. But again, is all this necessary if we are only changing planes and not actually planning to set foot on Mexican soil?
      I found a link with more detailed information, but it's all in Spanish.
      http://www.gob.mx/inm

9 Answers Jun 24, 2016 at 12:40 PM
    • Locals go? Free wifi spots? Rock climbing?

Isla Cozumel Jun 23, 2016 at 5:25 AM

Hi, im a crew member on a cruise ship that'll be docking in Cozumel every week. I just want to know where the best places locals go for food and entertainment? (Preferably with free wifi). Also, if anyone knows of any rock climbing places? Thanks in advance

2 Answers Jun 23, 2016 at 12:23 PM
    • Transport to Oaxaca

Veracruz Jun 19, 2016 at 7:59 AM

hello, in a couple of month we are staying in Vera Cruz. for one week .Our next destination will by Oaxaca . Can we go by DAY bus because a night bus is no option . Other question is a taxi possibile and what about the cost?

3 Answers Jun 20, 2016 at 1:30 AM
    • Do you need ID to use buses between cities in Mexico?

Mexico Jun 17, 2016 at 5:05 AM

I am travelling by bus in Mexico, do I need ID to buy a ticket or board the bus? Also, is it possible to change dollars for pesos in a casa de cambio in Mexico City without ID?

4 Answers Jun 17, 2016 at 11:21 AM
    • Whaleshark tour

Isla Holbox Jun 13, 2016 at 3:52 AM

We arrive in Holbox late in the evening (8h). Is it still possible to book a tour for the day after?
      I also tried to contact Turistica Moguel but they didn't answer any mails. Are they still active in this business?
      I'm looking forward to your answer. We're leaving for Mexico in 2 weeks.

• Waiting for someone arriving later at terminal 3

Cancún Jun 11, 2016 at 9:50 PM

I am meeting someone at the Cancun airport who is arriving 2 1/2 hours before my flight. Can they stay in the secured area & go to the gate where I am arriving to wait or do they need to leave immediately & go through customs? If so is there a place on the main floor where we could meet?

2 Answers Jun 12, 2016 at 12:13 PM
    • Bus or Taxi

Acapulco Jun 7, 2016 at 10:48 PM

which bus goes to acapulco hotel from Girona airport

• Personal safety in La Paz

La Paz Jun 6, 2016 at 11:50 AM

There is a current State Department travel warning about gang activity in La Paz. Are there neighborhoods to avoid? What are people doing to assure their safety while visiting La Paz?

• Holidays and traditions - Guadalajara

Guadalajara Jun 1, 2016 at 8:43 PM

What holidays are most important to the culture? What traditions accompany these holidays?

1 Answer Jun 1, 2016 at 8:54 PM
    • Traveling here safe?

Cabo San Lucas May 30, 2016 at 9:39 PM

I have a family vacation planned there in a few weeks. I have little ones and am becoming extremely nervous about traveling into Mexico. Can anyone tell me if travel to cabo is safe? Or if I should cancel this trip? Thanks!

5 Answers May 31, 2016 at 11:00 AM
    • Nuevo Progreso Crossing

Nuevo Progreso May 27, 2016 at 6:01 PM

We would love to visit Nuevo Progreso and want to walk across the bridge.
      Do we need to bring our passports or will a State DL/ID suffice?
      Thanks!

3 Answers May 27, 2016 at 6:56 PM
    • Weather in September

Puerto Vallarta May 23, 2016 at 8:45 PM

Does it rain a lot in mid-September? Is it short bursts of heavy rain or a little bit of rain all day? Thanks!

2 Answers May 24, 2016 at 2:25 PM
    • mostaque's Profile Photo

Any Mayan Village to visit

Acapulco May 17, 2016 at 6:53 AM

We are going to be in Acapulco for about two weeks - having our children with us. We wanted to know if all of us can visit a Mayan village, mix with them, visit a school , local market etc -- to have interaction for better understanding. Thanks

2 Answers May 23, 2016 at 1:36 PM

butterfly reserve

Mexico City May 14, 2016 at 8:00 AM

Is it worth going to "butterfly reserve", Angangueo, in 1st week of Aug ? Is there a fee to enter ? I am expecting to have a rental car for the my family of 5. Thanks

3 Answers May 22, 2016 at 10:59 AM

Driving from MEX DF to Acalpulco

Mexico City May 14, 2016 at 7:39 AM

Is it safe to drive ? A family of 5 in a rental car. What is the best rental Co with out being ripped off by high insurance fee ?

4 Answers May 17, 2016 at 6:45 AM
    • mim0159's Profile Photo

Crossing at Nuevo Laredo then driving to Saltillo with no passport?

Nuevo Laredo May 12, 2016 at 1:20 AM

First let me say, I'm currently scrambling to get a expedited passport. That being said, I'm planning on crossing the border at Nuevo Laredo in a little over three weeks with my girlfriend who lives in Saltillo. It's about three and a half hours south from NL. She's picking me up in Laredo TX, and we are crossing into Mexico in her car. I would just wait on the passport, but it's a big event on a certain day. If it doesn't come in time... Can I even get in with no passport? Will it be easier because of the car being registered in Mexico? What happens if I get caught in or on the way to Saltillo with no passport? I'll be there a week. I will have my license and birth certificate worse come to worse. I'm stressing about the potentially not having a passport thing..Thanks for any advice

8 Answers May 12, 2016 at 4:46 PM
    • Taxi/van for hotel to hotel, puerto morelos

Puerto Morelos May 5, 2016 at 8:00 PM

how much does a taxi/van for 6 adults 3 children (7,9,11) charge to go from Now Jade to Now Sapphire Dec. 2016 and can we book in advance and if so is it secure to do it this way?

3 Answers May 6, 2016 at 6:12 PM
    • pencho15's Profile Photo

Mother monument/monumento a la madre

Tijuana May 5, 2016 at 9:11 AM

Hello. In Tijuana there is a monument dedicated to mothers. It is located in Parque Revolución and it shows a mom with two childs, one standing and one in her arms.
      This statue has a phrase carved in its base. I have been trying to find out what does this phrase says. Anyone living or visiting Tijuana can help me?

Hola, en Tijuana, dentro del parque revolución, hay un monumento dedicado a las madres.
      En su base, tiene un epígrafe esculpido y necesito saber que es lo que esta frase dice. He estado buscando, pero lo único que he podido encontrar es que la frase la ideó el escritor Tomás Perrín, pero no he encontrado que dice.
      ¿Alguien que esté de visita o viviendo en Tijuana me puede pasar esa información?
      Muchas gracias

10 Answers Jun 25, 2016 at 1:06 PM
    • driving to Vallarta

Nuevo Laredo May 3, 2016 at 2:39 PM

We are driving from San Antonio wee hours of the am) entry at Laredo to Vallarta during Xmas break 2016.

I see 3 possible routes from the entry at Nuevo Laredo ( or Columbia if we are not too early in the day)
      1. monterrey-hwy 54 to zacatecas-guadalajara-pv
      2. same route but using hwy 57 - San Luis Potosi
      3. hwy 40 durang0- mazatlan-pv
      we are not planning on sightseeing on the way down and want the fastest route. we do not mind paying tolls. which way would you go and why? what town would you stop at for the one overnight we plan to make. About how many hours to get to that first stop from the border?
      Thanks in advance for your help!

1 Answer May 4, 2016 at 7:57 AM
    • nicole63's Profile Photo

A Must See?

Puerto Morelos May 2, 2016 at 8:41 AM

I am visiting Puerto Morelos May 6th, 2016. What are a few things I need to see while on my trip? Also, since I wont be renting a car what are the key means of transportation in this area? TYIA!

3 Answers May 3, 2016 at 9:35 AM
    • swptravel's Profile Photo

Cancun - palenque - San Cristobel - Tulum - Cancun

Cancún Apr 30, 2016 at 5:09 PM

Hi, I have about 12 days and would like some suggestions on possible travel itinerary please. I'll need to use public transport or a tour. I fly in and out of Cancun and would like to see ruins and culturally significant areas of this region. Also snorkel or dive cenote. If anyone could make suggestions I'd appreciate it, I don't speak Spanish but happy to freelance . I want to avoid tourist resorts etc. Cheers Sharon

6 Answers May 2, 2016 at 12:23 PM