Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• How much for chichen it's a,and excursions.

Cancún Oct 8, 2016 at 9:31 AM

Hello everyone,

I would like to know how much some of you paid for your excursions in and around Cancun like for example chicken itza,cenotes,s winning with dolphins etc.

• My itenerary

Mexico Oct 10, 2016 at 5:02 PM

I have about 7-8 days in Mexico.
      My interests are photography and historical sites.

I am thinking about spending
      4 days in Mexico city with side trips to Puebla and Teotihuacan ruins
      3-4 days in guanajuato - side trips to Morelia and San Miguel

are the side trips doable? or are they too far to enjoy for a day trip?
      Should I just stay in Mexico city and do day trips from there the whole time?
      any suggestions would be appreciated.

• Van with driver

by merida09 Online Now Jan 22, 2009 at 3:03 PM

I'm looking for a driver who can drive us from Merida to Villahermosa and back while visiting small towns and tourist attractions. We are a group of 8 but need space for all of our luggage. Looking for approx. a 12passenger van. Driver needs to know the area well "tour guide", looking for an estimate which includes, accomodations, fuel, toll charges, etc. Trip is schedule for 3/20/09 to 3/30/09.

2 Answers Jan 28, 2009 at 3:53 PM
    • schmechi's Profile Photo

Traffic in Mexico

by schmechi Online Now Feb 28, 2008 at 2:40 PM

Due to some warnings on the net I'm a bit scared about Mexican traffic, as I'm planning to go by hired car.
      I'm used to (Central)-European traffic circumstances, so do you think I'll get problems? What about the traffic volume in general and the condition of the streets? Is there a high risk of getting involved in accidents? Are the Mexican drivers rather courteous than reckless or vice versa?

PS: I know, I'm asking a lot during the last couple of days, but its due the lack of time caused by special circumstances. normally I plan my trips far more carfefully. So thank you all for your answers!

8 Answers Feb 28, 2008 at 8:39 PM
    • traveling to Merida by car

by cak2001 Online Now Jan 3, 2008 at 8:16 AM

My husband and I are planning to travel from Cancun to Merida with a rental car in February. Is driving/parking a problem? We have driven from Cancun to Tulum area several times.

1 Answer Jan 3, 2008 at 10:09 AM
    • Travel from Merida to Oaxaca

by tsbrown Online Now Nov 24, 2007 at 9:46 AM

Hello everyone,

I will be flying into Merida in mid-December and have one week before I need to arrive in Oaxaca. I'd love any advice on making the trip (by bus) from Merida to Oaxaca. Also, I'm hoping to spend a few days in the Biosfera de Calakmul and would appreciate any advice on getting there and away.

Thanks so much!

• hotel in Merida

by asinoa Online Now Oct 11, 2007 at 9:06 AM

We want to make reservation for Posado Toledo hotel in Merida.
      Please tell us how to do it.

1 Answer Oct 11, 2007 at 11:16 AM
    • senoritamc's Profile Photo

How far?

by senoritamc Online Now Jul 1, 2003 at 1:36 PM

How far is it from Merida to Chitzen Itza? I want to rent a car in Merida. Is it a easy drive?

4 Answers Jul 7, 2003 at 5:07 PM