Mercogliano

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Beach in Vietri sul Mare and Sorento

Vietri sul Mare Jul 26, 2016 at 12:44 AM

We plan to stay 14 days in Salerno at the end of august and first half of September. So we planned to visit all the major towns on the Amalfi coast but to have some sunbathing on La Baia beach in Vietri sul mare.

1) Can anyone tell me what are the prices of a parasol + sunbeds for 2 people on La Baia beach in Vietri sul mare and is it far from the bus stops?

2) Are there any sandy beaches in Salerno? What are the prices? Where are they situated?

Thank you in advance for your answers!

more
    • Local buses

Pompeii Yesterday

Are there local buses that you can catch to get to the ruin site from anywhere near Via di Diomede?

more
    • cmcard2's Profile Photo

Place stay near Pompeii

Pompeii Aug 10, 2016 at 6:07 PM

Looking for Agriturismo or place stay that is close to Pompeii but outside of Naples.

more
    • how to move from Naples to amalfi coast and Pompeii

Amalfi Aug 3, 2016 at 3:18 AM

The next week I would like to go to Amalfi coast from Naples. I'd like to make a one day tour to visit Pompeii and Amalfi. What do you think, it's better to go by train or to book a group tour? I've found information on naplestoamalficoast.com, Do you know this organization?

more
    • How to get from Rome FCO to Vico Equense?

Sorrento Aug 22, 2016 at 12:42 AM

Hi! Could you suggest the best way how to get to Vico Equense? We are arriving in Rome FCO airport at 1 PM on 19th of September. We considered to take a train. Is this a good idea? :)
      Do we need to book tickets online to get cheaper?

more