VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Melilla

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• TravelingSue's Profile Photo

transfer from cruise terminal to hotel

Barcelona Feb 1, 2017 at 6:51 AM

A friend and I are coming to Barcelona and needing to get transportation from cruise terminal to hotel. I need to know of any transfer companies in Barcelona and also any recommendations for nice but not too expensive hotels that are centrally located. Also will be in Barcelona for 3 days, so would like recommendations for shopping. Thanks for the info.

more
    • csuresh's Profile Photo

Travelling for two days - itinerary help

Majorca Island Feb 1, 2017 at 7:48 AM

I am on a 3 day trip to Spain spending day 1 in Barcelona then flying to Palma. I will also rent a car to travel around. Can you please help me with places that I can choose - how to split my 2 days?

more
    • bergensanne's Profile Photo

Nice area to stay in?

Minorca Island Feb 16, 2017 at 2:59 PM

Hello fellow travellers!
      We're a family of four going to Menorca for a week in July - we've never been before and would appreciate advice on where to look for accommodation. We're looking for a quiet village/town by the sea - away from any big resorts. Any good suggestions? We found a lovely flat in Cala Morell, but we can't quite figure out if there are any restaurants/grocery shops at all, or if it's all residential. The kids are 14 and 17 so might be nice for them if it's not completely deserted :) We'd really appreciate any suggestions!

Best wishes from Anne :)

more
    • massot's Profile Photo

5 FULL DAYS IN MELILLA. WHAT TO DO?

by massot Online Now Nov 28, 2015 at 1:11 AM

Desember 15, I will arrive to Melilla with my car.
      I will sleep in the Parador 3 nights. Where to eat, midday or evening?
      I have 2 other days to go to MOROCCO. Please, where to sleep, an what to visit, no more than 200 Km away?
      Is it worth to visit the 3 Forks Cape?
      Thanks a lot
      Dr Roma Massot,
      Tarragona

5 Answers Nov 30, 2015 at 2:12 AM
    • massot's Profile Photo

No Question Title

by massot Online Now Nov 27, 2015 at 10:40 AM

MELILLA, en un par de días parece que podré visitat la parte vieja y la nueva.
      Dormiré en el parador. Donde recomendais comer al mediodía, y quizás cenar?

Llegaré con coche. Me quedan 2 días más para pasar a Marruecos y ver lo mejor de la proximidad. Donde me recomendais dormir y que visitar? merece la pena llegar hasta el cabo de 3 Forcas?

Muchas gracias.
      Romà Massot, Tarragona

4 Answers Nov 30, 2015 at 1:47 AM
    • johnincornwall's Profile Photo

Melilla - is it worth a visit?

by johnincornwall Online Now Nov 15, 2010 at 12:07 AM

I have read what you can about Melilla - on here, on the official Melilla website, on Tripadvisor and in one or two history books. But there is very little in any of them really, except a strong sense of history and the blend of two cultures.

So has anyone here been? Does it feel like Spain, or more like, say Tangier (obviously the lingo is Spanish)? Is it geared up for the passing tourist, and is it viable to stay anywhere apart from the 4 or 5 listed hotels on the searches?

Flights from Malaga are far from expensive and a trip would seem viable - of 1 or 2 days - next time we're down that way. I would really probably be only interested in the historic old town, and I am aware there are one or two social problems about!

• GermanChris's Profile Photo

Reaching Border from Melilla Airport

by GermanChris Online Now Feb 14, 2006 at 10:56 AM

Hi!
      Im going to visit Melilla for a Daytrip with Iberia coming from Malaga, I have just 3 hours to reaching the border between Melilla and Morokko, and coming back to Airport (I collecting Passport Stamps, my Question is, how long is it from Airport to border with Taxi? And i wanna know if there are Taxis available when coming back from Morokko?

It would be fine if anyone can help me

Brgds
      Christian

1 Answer Jul 30, 2006 at 8:13 PM
    • From Melilla to Tetouan

by jym0411 Online Now Jul 17, 2004 at 1:52 AM

Hi all, I'm looking for the best way to go from Melilla (Spain) to Tetouan (Morocco). Is there any bus or train line to Tetouan after passing the border into Morocco?