Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Transportation - Munich Airport to Sheraton Munich Arabellapark hotel

Munich Sep 30, 2016 at 4:36 AM

Could I get instructions from Munich Airport to Sheraton Munich Arabellapark hotel by train (including how and where to purchase tickets for 2 adults) arriving mid morning March 15th? We will be traveling by pubic transportation until March 17th is there a specific train ticket we should purchase for the 3 days that could save on costs? We plan to visit the Concentration Camp, a Beer Hall and a Castle.

• Cell Phone sim and Data plan

Munich Sep 30, 2016 at 5:04 AM

Could someone recommend the best type of SIM and 1 GB data plan to purchase for if I am traveling to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic and Slovakia? I have the unlocked iphone for Europe and will be there for two weeks and would like to be able to upload pictures without worrying about roaming charges.

• A.n.D.i.n.A's Profile Photo

How to get to Zugspitze, Germany

Bavaria Oct 2, 2016 at 1:24 AM

We will visit Hohenschwangau in a few weeks to see Neuschwanstein castle, we are oh so looking forward to it!
      And from Hohenschwangau, we would like to get to the top of Zugspitze.
      I tried to gather some information re this matter, but it is pretty confusing.
      Can anyone please help me out?
      Danke schön 

• Activities in Munich, Germany

Munich Sep 30, 2016 at 5:09 AM

We are in Munich and have March 15th to March 17th free, (joining a tour on the 17th evening) and would like to visit the Concentration Camp, Neuschwanstein Castle and a Beer Hall? Does anyone have suggestions regarding transportation, tours, etc. We are staying at Sheraton Munich Arabellapark

• Reeperbahn

Hamburg Oct 8, 2016 at 7:35 AM

Will the Reeperbahn be busy between 19-22nd December since it is near Christmas or will it still be quiet because it is weekdays

• PaulKilgour's Profile Photo

Stasi Museum and cameras

Berlin Sep 25, 2016 at 9:18 AM

Just a follow up to my Stasi question a few weeks ago. I assume that one is allowed to take a camera in, as I've seen so many (obviously not iPhone) photo's from there. Will I be allowed a camera bag? Or will I have to leave that at the entrance?

• The best way to get to Fussen from Meersburg

by ZHOUWEI Online Now Apr 6, 2011 at 6:44 PM

Dear Sir;

We'll arrive in Meersburg from Konstanz. I have booked hotel in Meersburg on May 28. The next day, we plan to go to Fussen. Could you please tell me how to get there? By bus to Friedrichshafen, then by train from Friedrichshafen to Fussen?

The following is my detailed question:
      (1) What is last ferry or ship from Konstanz to Meersburg?
      (2) If there is bus to Friedrichshafen, is the bus stop near to our hotel? Our hotel name is Gasthof Rebstock.Address: Hauptstrasse 15, Stetten, 88719.
      (3) By what bus we can get to Friedrichshafen train station from its bus stop?

Please tell me the best way and detailed information to get to Fussen. We are two middle-aged women from China with heavy cases with us. The detailed information will be very helpful for us.

Thanks a lot.

Thank you.

4 Answers Apr 7, 2011 at 5:32 PM
    • GaryD's Profile Photo

Meersburg in late November

by GaryD Online Now Oct 7, 2008 at 4:06 AM

I am organizing a weekend trip to Meersburg for ten people.

We will be flying into Friedrichshafen on the 21st November,,, Friday night 21.30, is there a bus or a train that we can take to Meersburg at that time.

I know there is no boats running that late,,,or should we just hire cars.

We are looking to reserve 5 rooms in the 3 Stuben hotel, Meersburg anyone know of this hotel.

Will there be any shops and Restaurants open, Or should we reserve dinner at the hotel

Thanks for any help

4 Answers Oct 7, 2008 at 2:23 PM
    • codrutz's Profile Photo

Looking for accomodation

by codrutz Online Now Jun 1, 2005 at 11:22 PM

Hi! I'm looking for accomodation in Meersburg 25 to 26 June, arround 50-60 eur for a double room. Guesthouses aren't so responsive to my availability requests, though Meersburg had sent me a nice set of brochures. Do you know some accomodation there?

3 Answers Jun 2, 2005 at 3:58 PM