VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Medicine Hat

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Royal Canadian Mounted Police

Vancouver Jan 23, 2017 at 3:23 PM

For many years I've wanted to see the Royal Canadian Mounted Police show and I note that they are preforming at the Rotary Club of Kamloops Aurora Centennial and at the Victoria Military Music Society in August. I've googled both of these organisations about the details with zero success. Does anyone please have any info about these events. Many thanks

more
    • Dymphna1's Profile Photo

glass bridge

Canada Jan 20, 2017 at 7:20 AM

I remember seeing that there is a glass bridge in either Jasper or Banif, but I can't recall the details. I had not paid much attention as I did not intend on going that way any time soon, but now I will be going to both this summer and am wondering where it is. Thanks

more
    • PorkTeriyaki's Profile Photo

What's in Medicine Hat?

by PorkTeriyaki Online Now Nov 24, 2004 at 7:14 PM

I'm coming to MH next Spring for the first time & would like some info before getting there. I'd like know any accomodations20-50, eateries with meals under5, radical bookstores, coffeehouses where live poetry is read, used CD shops, & places where the underground bands play. I'd also need to know what are the attractions, activities, & the nightlife. And I would like to contact a hiking club & a writers' group. I know it's a lot to request but any little info will be appreciated.

4 Answers Apr 16, 2005 at 5:58 PM