Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• sihi's Profile Photo

Olsztyn - Suwalki which motorway

by sihi Online Now May 27, 2014 at 9:51 AM

Hi!

My friends will travel in Northern Poland and Mazuria region. Thay will visit Olsztyn city and next drive on direction to Lithuanian border/Suwalki.
      Which motorway is better to choose via Mragowo or Mikolajki - better road conditions for car?
      I thought they can visit also basilica in village Swieta Lipka - is it close to Mragowo motorway?
      And wich way would be more interesting?

Thanks

3 Answers May 27, 2014 at 3:29 PM
    • Where to stay?

by JenJem Online Now Aug 9, 2013 at 3:27 AM

Hello, me and my friend really want to stay by a lake in mazury..we have a tent so we could camp or we would like help to find somewhere cheap? Thank you, Jenny

4 Answers Sep 1, 2013 at 8:04 AM
    • Bike rental in Mazury

by Skropsta Online Now Aug 8, 2013 at 6:40 AM

Hello!
      Me and my family are going to Poland in a few days and I can't really find concrete info about how to get around in Mazury, where exactly to go etc. And I also want to know if there is a place to rent bicycles and bike-friendly (and family-friendly) routes around the beautiful lakes?
      Thank you for answers!

10 Answers Oct 10, 2013 at 8:47 AM
    • frank.cien's Profile Photo

Mazury, Poland. Summer house accomodation on a lake

by frank.cien Online Now Mar 31, 2010 at 4:07 AM

I am visiting the Mazury region in Poland this July/August 2010. Can anyone recommend a house type of accomodation on a lake, very close to a forest and not far from a town?

1 Answer Apr 2, 2010 at 3:47 PM
    • frank.cien's Profile Photo

Mazury, Poland. Summer house accomodation on a lake

by frank.cien Online Now Mar 31, 2010 at 4:07 AM

I am visiting the Mazury region in Poland this July/August 2010. Can anyone recommend a house type of accomodation on a lake, very close to a forest and not far from a town?

• camping at the Mazurian lakes

by rosenfamily Online Now Jul 31, 2008 at 4:02 AM

Hi, We are looking for camping site at the Mazurian lakes. A place right next to lake wich is nice and comfortable with children. Maybe someone Can recommend us something....

1 Answer Aug 6, 2008 at 12:56 PM