Mazouna

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Tlemcen station to national park

Tlemcen Jul 7, 2016 at 12:40 PM

What travel options are there from Tlemcen train station to the national park? Thanks!

more
    • Travelingsunshine's Profile Photo

Visa application.

Algeria Jul 12, 2016 at 9:43 PM

I am filling out visa application to travel to Algeria and it says on the website to make sure everything is filled out. Well there is a part on The application that asks about children and above that says only to be filled out if traveling with you. So I put in the big box below that section n/a. Will that be ok?

more
    • maria.hamlaoui's Profile Photo

Houari Boumediene Airport

Algeria Jul 11, 2016 at 12:44 PM

hello im traveling to algeria houari boumediene airport in 12 days just want to know about the airport about the security checks if anyone know do it take long because ill be there late in the night and i will have my daughter with me,
      my husband will be waiting for me i airport so just want to know as all airports are different

more
    • Constantine - Tour guide needed (?)

Algeria Jul 10, 2016 at 4:25 AM

Good day to all!
      My wife and I are planning to visit Constantine by the end of the year. We are finding it difficult to find a guide to accompany us on a day tour around the city. We don't speak Arabic or French, unfortunately. Given all this...
      1) Is a guide really necessary or would it be easy for us to move around, please?
      2) If necessary, would someone be able to recommend us one, please?
      3) Any advices for us, please?
      Many thanks!

more
    • lama120's Profile Photo

Travel Vaccination

Algeria Jul 14, 2016 at 9:46 PM

I will be in Algeria in 10 weeks time. Just wondering what travel vaccinations will i need before i get there.

more
    • Is staying with my boy friend okay?

Algeria Jul 16, 2016 at 6:28 PM

Hello i am going to algeria soon. and the visa say's i need to show them my flight ticket and hotel ticket.
      MY boyfriend say it will be findd to stay at his place while im visiting.
      Can i do that? Do i need to put in his address?

more
    • maria.hamlaoui's Profile Photo

setif algeria

Setif Jul 16, 2016 at 12:04 PM

setif algria hello my husband said it a good place to visit?
      as i will be with my daughter and he says that there is few rides isit safe there as i know i will be ok with him and few family members but just want to double check that it is safe thanks

more