change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• KaterinaJordan's Profile Photo

Gospel choirs

Brooklyn Apr 9, 2016 at 8:37 AM

Hi, need some info about gospel choirs. I' ll be in NY at the 5th of June -it's a Sunday-, living in the Brooklyn area and I would like to go to a church to listen to a gospel choir. I don't want big fancy choirs, just a local church to stay through the service and listen to their music. Any suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

more
    • lovina's Profile Photo

How to optimize my little time?

Manhattan Island Apr 8, 2016 at 9:43 AM

Arriving tomorrow at 9pm at hotel near Penn station. Time until Sunday 4pm. (less than 24 hours). What can I do? 
      Good place in the evening for food and drinks?
      Sightseeing on Sunday?
      Thank you for your suggestions!

more
    • white plains to newark airport?

White Plains Apr 21, 2016 at 1:37 PM

need to get from White plains to newark airport - leaving white plains around 5 pm- Best, easiest, approximate amount of time? my flight leaves around 9:00 pm - TIA

more
    • Balloon festival

Jamestown Apr 15, 2016 at 1:48 AM

I was wondering if there is gonna be one this year if so plz let me know cuz when I was a kid I went to it at the Jamestown airport and I would love to take my daughter to it this year if there is one plz let me know

more
    • Bus Train service;Westchester county airport to Columbia University New York

White Plains Apr 9, 2016 at 10:06 AM

what is the cheapest way: Westchester county airport White Plains to Columbia University New York

more
    • KaterinaJordan's Profile Photo

Gospel choirs

New York City Apr 9, 2016 at 8:38 AM

Hi, need some info about gospel choirs. I' ll be in NY at the 5th of June -it's a Sunday-, living in the Brooklyn area and I would like to go to a church to listen to a gospel choir. I don't want big fancy choirs, just a local church to stay through the service and listen to their music. Any suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

more
    • quick breakfasts Chinatown, L.I. City hotel area safety

New York City 19 hours ago

My early June NYC itinerary, via LGA & ReducedFareMetroCard, shaping up as follows: (7) nights Wyndham Garden Chinatown, arrive LGA Saturday ~5:30P (1) final night Wyndham Garden LongIslandCityManhattanView, departure flight LGA Sunday 9:30A

Seeking suggestions for grabbing quick "budget" breakfasts near hotel-subway in Chinatown each AM...? Park with city view near WGLICMV, is it safe to walk to in evening to take photos? What time AM should I leave WGLICMV to walk 2 blocks to subway & Q70 to LGA, & is it safe walk Sun AM?

THANKS IN ADVANCE!! yesyesyes

more
    • Amtrak Station taxis

Rochester Apr 17, 2016 at 2:19 PM

I will be traveling to Rochester by Amtrak. We need to get to Brockport, NY from there. Are there taxis already there waiting? Or should we plan to call one?

Thank you.
      Leslie

more
    • Best day to drive mom to Long Island? Smithtown?

Long Island Apr 16, 2016 at 11:31 AM

My mom has a friend she hasnt seen in 8 years- I told her I'd drive her down this summer (Im a teacher- summer off)
      We live in Rochester, NY. Im trying to plan the trip w/ least amount of problems - Im not familiar with driving to LI...dont want to be without a car...but have of course heard about all the traffic nightmares.
      Drive in on Sunday? weekday? What about NYC traffic...should we drive at night?
      Please Advise

more
    • Farmers Markets Street Fairs

New York City Apr 12, 2016 at 6:12 AM

Where are the Farmers Markets and Street Fairs ?

more
    • Manhattan museums Memorial Day Weekend

New York City Apr 19, 2016 at 11:45 AM

Will most-all be closed?
      Just Monday, or Sat-Sun, too?
      Thanks!

more
    • groover101's Profile Photo

6 hour layover at JFK

New York City Apr 12, 2016 at 8:30 AM

I will have a Saturday 6 hour layover at JFK. Was thinking of hopping a taxiand trying to locate a decent place for a pizza and beer. Any suggestions? Hoping to find something not too far from JFK but really wanted to get away from the airport for a couple hours.

more
    • samtin's Profile Photo

Cherry Blossoms out yet in central park

New York City Apr 12, 2016 at 8:07 AM

Hi - my title pretty much says it all. Arriving this Friday (04/15) for a long weekend. Are the cherry blossoms out yet?
      Thank you. Sam

more
    • Donna_in_India's Profile Photo

Sunday Brunch

New York City Apr 27, 2016 at 4:46 PM

We'll be a group of 20 and want to find someplace nice for Sunday breakfast/brunch. Looking in mid-town, near Central Park, Columbus Circle. Need to be able to make a reservation! Max price about $50-60pp.

more
    • bluejaxx's Profile Photo

Shopping recommendations (womens clothing)

New York City Apr 10, 2016 at 12:50 AM

What places would you recommend to go shopping in NYC for women's clothing (in the price range of $80 or less for a dress or a pair or jeans). Especially dresses like this hellomollyfashion.com/us/new...
      Is there a Levi's store anywhere in NYC?

more
    • bluejaxx's Profile Photo

Recommended 3.5 day itinerary in mid June

New York City Apr 6, 2016 at 10:35 PM

I am planning on being in New York city from Tuesday to Friday and flying out Friday night at 7pm. Would you be your recommended itinerary for someone who is into ethnic cuisine (Thai, Ethiopian, Pakistani, Malaysian) who would like to do some sight seeing (Manhattan, and Harlem are a must, Central park would be nice, going to Soho and Tribeca would be cool) Do you recommend a walking tour or bus tour. I am also an avid dancer and would love recommendations for salsa clubs to go to during the week, and I am also planning on taking dance at Alvin Ailey, anyone have any experiences with that? What is the weather like in June and what would your recommended attire be for a woman? What are prices for Broadway shows and do they have matinee shows? What about being in a TV audience (what time and where are the studios)?

more
    • 7-day Metropass $15.50 rate vs. 7-day bike share

New York City Apr 18, 2016 at 7:11 PM

7-day 14+ museums & city life exploration via LGA; mostly Manhattan, lodging there too;

$15.50 sr. rate requires Personalized Metropass; by mail = ~4-6 wks processing;

Was told via (718)# one can get in person, forgot to ask:

a. where, if directly from LGA?

b. by mail or in person, cost?

c. in person, can there be long queue for service?

d. in person, is it given instantly?

As to bike share:

a. is there 7-day rate? b. are there many bike lanes? 
      c. safe if not moving as fast as messenger?

Any related info appreciated -- thanks in advance!!  yes yes yes

more
    • Subway info needed

New York City Apr 12, 2016 at 5:57 PM

Looking to get from Bryant Park to Malcolm X Boulevard, going to be dining at Sylvia's Soul food restaurant. Then would like to walk the Brooklyn bridge after. How do we get to/from these places? Thanks

more